CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   re: "im getting sick of this" thread Ronda post (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1122)

tremy1 01-01-2003 01:01 PM

re: "im getting sick of this" thread Ronda post

You said it....Scott is human.........he is also a rockstar & just like any other famous person, needs to hold himself on a higher level than the rest of us. We paid good $ to see a performance that should have blown us away. As all fans who have been to a Creed concert know, it is something you look forward to for months, weeks, days. To finally get to that awesome day, wait in line for hours in the cold, etc. & see the lead singer if your fav. band act that way is unexceptable. He should have found a way to get through the concert for the sake of his fans not to mention the band. If he could not do that, the show definitely should not have gone on. He could have got blasted after the show.
I am not trying to knoock Scott down...I feel what happened was unfortunate. I am glad the Philly show went well, although I think it sucks for all of us that were in Chicago to hear that only 2 days later he (they) put on an awesome show. I think we all wish we could have seen a great show too!
It would be cool if they did give the Chicago show fans the show we all know they're capable of!
Peace:)

CreedCrazed 01-01-2003 05:42 PM

Amen...you said it!

ronda 01-01-2003 05:46 PM

Not sure why you used my name in your thread? :confused:

tremy1 01-02-2003 06:04 PM

Thanks CreedCrazed!

Ronda, I thought what you wrote was right on & maybe people would read it.:D Hope your not:mad:

JenRN 01-02-2003 06:17 PM

Please take no offense to this but if everyone is unhappy PLEASE E-MAIL WIND-UP!!!!! Don't take it out on a BB that is made up of fans who are sorry for you but enough is enough! There is not a damn thing us fans here at Creefeed can do about it other than feel sorry for you. This topic has wasted so much time and space on here and caused so many arguments etc... really this has to be taken up with the management of the BAND of write a letter to Wind-up!

TeriB19 01-02-2003 07:18 PM

I could not agree with you more, Jen.

Is it possible that we can all stop arguing and make some peace here? Wind-up has an email address on their website, as does Creed, Bandrags and Jeff Hanson Management. Please, to all who had a horrible show in Chicago, WE COULDN'T BE ANY MORE SORRY FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE IF WE TRIED But now could the arguing please stop? I believe I speak for all the members of this bulletin board when I saw all we want is some peace here. We understand your need to vent your frustrations, but it is causing so much arguement and aggravation on the board that it's not the same place it was before the Chicago show. Please use Creed's various websites to let them all know your frustrations.

hayley 01-02-2003 09:13 PM

Couldn't agree more thanks Teri sweetie you are the best.

JenRN 01-02-2003 09:55 PM

Right on Teri!!! Well said!;)

tremy1 01-03-2003 09:21 PM

Please take no offense to this Jen, Teri & addicted2stapp, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Everyone will deal with it in their own time. As for now, I would say don't read those threads having to do with the show! As for the rest of us who were there, it may take a while to "heal". ;)
We wish Creed peace!

CreedCrazed 01-03-2003 09:33 PM

Yeah I agree Tremy...it will take a long time to heal...I still support Creed with all my heart, but right now it's definitely going to take awhile to forgive and forget and unless you were really in Chicago on Sunday 12/29, you could never really realize the extent of the healing we all need to do. Rock on Creed fans...love and peace in 2003!!! :dancing:

tremy1 01-03-2003 09:43 PM

Thanks CreedCrazed! You said it :cool: