CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I'm Getting My Tattoo This Weekend!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3375)

DangerousDan85 06-09-2003 11:28 PM

I'm Getting My Tattoo This Weekend!!!

The deal was when I finished all my Home School my mom would let me get my tattoo. Well, I'm gonna be visiting my friends early next month, so to allow time for it to heal, she's letting me get it THIS WEEKEND!!!

I'm gonna have my mom take a few pics and I'll scan them after they get developed, I'm so psyched. :chic: :chic:

I ordered an after-care kit and it should get here later this week.

Dogstar 06-09-2003 11:38 PM

Wooooo-hooooo, Dan. Good for you. Definitely post it. I love new ink! I'm thinking of getting two more :D. Already have my Alice In Chains sun.

Bridge of Clay 06-09-2003 11:39 PM

so, what are you getting?

Then tell us if it really hurts.

I was going to do one, but then I gave up...

JulieCitySlicker 06-09-2003 11:51 PM

That is really cool Dan:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Steve 06-09-2003 11:51 PM

Good luck with that. I'm kinda like Tremonti on this subject - I'll be staying away from needles!

luvscott4ever 06-09-2003 11:53 PM

It really doesn't hurt Marcos...I got another one on the back of my neck the Thursday b4 I went to Orlando...I LOVE tattoos!! I have 3 now and they really didn't bother me at all. I was a little nervous when I got my first one, but after it was started...NOT A PROBLEM!! And way to go Dan!! You will most definately have to post it after you get it...I'm a definate tattoo freak!! lol

Bridge of Clay 06-10-2003 12:02 AM

I gave up mainly coz I donīt know what to tattoo on my arm (I guess I would choose my arm)

Secondly, how about when I get old and gravity acts on my skin? hmm, not nice to look at! :lol:

Thirdly, imagine I get the crest... 20 years from now, will Creed still be there? I hope so, but what if they wonīt?

And imagine the reaction of my friends from church (that would be funny!) and my future wife? lol!

luvscott4ever 06-10-2003 12:21 AM

guess I don't think about that!! I was soo worried about what my Father would say...He didn't say a word..And when I got my Crest, I just said..."They are the band that brought me to a new life in music, one for which I am sooo grateful, and even if/when they part ways, to me, it's a sign for a great love of mine, Rock N Roll!" ;) And of course, my love for Creed!!

Dogstar 06-10-2003 12:31 AM

LOL, I don't think about that much either. I'm putting them in places where (hopefully :D) gravity won't matter! I'm getting that Creed swirl at some point (probably on my back somewhere) and then a shamrock on my left ankle! I might even get the shamrock pretty soon.

Marcos, you're probably right to wait until you think of something that you really want and that means something to you because it's for life!

Higher_Desire 06-10-2003 01:20 AM

That's really cool, Dan. I want a few tattoo's too, but my parents would FREAK OUT and totally dissapprove. I'll get them later though. :P I wanna get a stud in my lip too, but I don't think they'd like that... :rolleyes: The Creed one I "designed" that I want to get is the angel with the :crest: in it somewhere. Probably between the wings. I'd most likely get it on one of my arms...

H-D

hayley 06-10-2003 04:59 AM

Oooh how CUTE my little baby is growing up!!! :wub:

No seriously, that is awesome I can't wait to see the pics.

DangerousDan85 06-10-2003 10:42 AM

Okay this is weird it seems every state has a different tattoo law. "In Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana, written parental permission is required for tattooing those under 18."

I thought this was the law everywhere, but in Tennessee if your 16 or older and have parental consent you can COVER UP an existing tattoo.

I'm not sure if it's even legal for me to get a NEW tattoo, even though I would have parental consent. So unless I cross state lines, i might have to wait till September, and I just ordered a tattoo after-care kit. :(

JenRN 06-10-2003 11:35 AM

A tattoo after care kit? LOL what is in it? I agree with the rest of them Dan, mkae sure it is something you REALLY want and that means something to you! My husband has 13 tattoo's and you can't see any of them unless he is shirtless or has on short sleeves. It did not bother me when we first met, some I like and some well.... are just OK. You see he is a martial artist has a 5th degree black belt so all of his are related to that! Just do it only if it means so much to you! I myself want the Crest, well because Creed means so much to me and has brought me SOOOOO much!

Sheila63 06-10-2003 12:23 PM

Good Luck, Dan!! I hope you can get your tattoo this weekend. Speaking as a person who is newly tattooed, I love mine!! I got the crest on Sunday afternoon before I left Orlando. I got the crest because of the wonderful people and changes that Creed's music has brought to my life and they mean so much to me. Whatever you choose, I agree that it should have some meaning to you. As soon as I get the pictures developed, I'll post them.

GoodGodGirl23 06-10-2003 12:54 PM

:eek: Dang..........Snap!! After my dad died from cancer in 1996, I got rebelious *Pissed off cuz he died*:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I got two tatts...:P both on my right hand inbetween my thumb and my pointer finger.....:cool: "A tiny black scared cat", and the other is a "black piece of barbed wire" around my wrist....:cool: :cool:

And uh oh off the subject, sry Steve, more rebelion coming after my dad died, I got my nose pierced!! hehehe! LOL!!!:P :angel: