CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott mentioned in Miam Herald again (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5779)

Jez 02-06-2004 10:13 AM

Scott mentioned in Miam Herald again

The latest celebrity to set up his own private Miami cabana, is Scott Stapp, the lead singer of Creed, who, if you recall, was a bit ornery at the Skybar recently. Stapp was much better behaved last Friday night at the Delano, where he and some groupies were consuming magnums of Cristal champagne, perhaps to celebrate the fact that Stapp just bought a home on North Bay Road.

Here's the link

GeeK_2004 02-06-2004 10:16 AM

hhhhmmmmm......

how about that !!

farmgirl 02-06-2004 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
The latest celebrity to set up his own private Miami cabana, is Scott Stapp, the lead singer of Creed, who, if you recall, was a bit ornery at the Skybar recently. Stapp was much better behaved last Friday night at the Delano, where he and some groupies were consuming magnums of Cristal champagne, perhaps to celebrate the fact that Stapp just bought a home on North Bay Road.

Here's the link

Don't believe everything you read, not everything in print is the truth.

Jooji_2 02-06-2004 11:36 AM

Actually......

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmgirl

I believe nothing that I hear and very little of what I read.

Dogstar 02-06-2004 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmgirl

Ok, so what exactly do you dispute in this little blurb?

Jooji_2 02-06-2004 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar

My guess is that they needed a reason to announce that he had purchased a home in Miami. Interesting that there is no picture......sorry....I don't believe most of what the media says. Especially not the entertainment gossip page.

farmgirl 02-06-2004 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar

I'm just saying that just because it's in the newspaper, doesn't mean it's 100% true. :D

Julbright 02-06-2004 03:13 PM

I guess I am a little confused too? The story is about him buying a house - those things are like public record or something aren't they? What mileage would they get out of lying about him buying a house? IF you are referring to the comment about the fight - that is old news and a different story. I think this was just about him setting up a place in Miami? :confused:

TeriB19 02-06-2004 03:19 PM

Maybe the house is on South Bay Road? ;)

Dogstar 02-06-2004 03:27 PM

Hahahah, Teri...Really, I thought it was more about his buying a house as well. That would be public record.

Higher_Desire 02-06-2004 04:05 PM

Wow. Cristal. That's some expensive stuff. I wonder why he was getting so much liquor for his groupies? Wonder what's going on there.

H-D :moon:

Julbright 02-06-2004 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Wow. Cristal. That's some expensive stuff. I wonder why he was getting so much liquor for his groupies? Wonder what's going on there.

H-D :moon:

Maybe he is trying to impress stick woman - whomever it was that appeared in those pictures with him - you know that yucky looking girl that can't possibly win over the heart of my scottie before he has the chance to meet me! :D

I dunno - I just think things are weird - not good or bad - just different

Bridge of Clay 02-06-2004 05:01 PM

you know, the more liquor you give them, the more easy they become! not that he needs them to be easier, with his person they already are. ;) :pimp:

Jooji_2 02-06-2004 05:27 PM

The point I'm trying to make is that a story about him celebrating in a Miami nightclub is alot more interesting to the readers than a story about his buying a home in Miami. Its all about selling more papers...you know. :D The National Enquirer swears that Elvis is still alive and living at Graceland ;) Does that mean its true?

Julbright 02-06-2004 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jooji_2
The point I'm trying to make is that a story about him celebrating in a Miami nightclub is alot more interesting to the readers than a story about his buying a home in Miami. Its all about selling more papers...you know. :D The National Enquirer swears that Elvis is still alive and living at Graceland ;) Does that mean its true?

I am not saying that you can believe everything but I would bet a lot more money on the Miami Herald printing something accurate than the Enquirer!!!!!