CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What Political Alignment are you? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8664)

DekWannaBFlea 02-18-2005 03:34 PM

What Political Alignment are you?

I am a liberal, but grew up in kansas in a small rural town, kind of weird.

RMadd 02-18-2005 03:37 PM

ummm.... ya didn't vote there Dek
I'm conservative (both economically & socially), but I'm sure many of you who've been around for awhile already knew that

DekWannaBFlea 02-18-2005 06:11 PM

I wanted to see who put what....on some forums you can see that before you vote...I guess this one doesn't.....

scrit 02-18-2005 08:20 PM

Although i consider myself a conservative, politics does not intrest me at all.

Higher_Desire 02-18-2005 08:29 PM

I put other. I can be attributed to traits from each.

H-D :pimp:

revisfoot 02-18-2005 08:30 PM

you know, Dek, the New Republic (a very, very highly-regarded political commentary magazine) stated today that "Liberalism is Dying."

P.S. - Conservative, through and through! I listen to Conservative talk radio, and I love hearing Rush and Sean Hannity just DESTROY the American left!

Steve 02-18-2005 09:05 PM

^^ ROFL - Sean Hannity is great ;)

RMadd 02-18-2005 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revisfoot
you know, Dek, the New Republic (a very, very highly-regarded political commentary magazine) stated today that "Liberalism is Dying."

so did they mean Liberalism or liberalism? i assume the latter, because it would be ridiculous to state the former is dying; after all, most of us prolly are Liberals in some way or another.

DekWannaBFlea 02-19-2005 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revisfoot

P.S. - Conservative, through and through! I listen to Conservative talk radio, and I love hearing Rush and Sean Hannity just DESTROY the American left!

Sean Hannity and Rush are horrible examples of good conservatives. I find Hannity's explaination of things to be very bad. Generally Rush and Hannity are for entertainment purposes. If you want some decent conversatives go to the Heritage foundation. I think you are a puppet of Fox news,

Liberalism is not dying, just because we didn['t win the election doesn't mean the movement is dying.

Steve 02-19-2005 11:58 AM

I think Bill O'rielly summed up the democratic party well last night... in a recent debate, Howard Dean continuously brought up how George Bush's policies are all wrong. He didn't once address exactly what he'd do differently. He didn't lay out ideas to improve what "Bush has wronged." If the democrats are going to simply harp on the past, they'll continue to lose elections. Liberalism is dying, and unless someone in the democratic party steps up and actually leads them in the forward direction, we'll be seeing a lot of republican wins in future elections.

RMadd 02-19-2005 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
in a recent debate, Howard Dean continuously brought up how George Bush's policies are all wrong. He didn't once address exactly what he'd do differently.

... and that's almost exactly what John Kerry did in all the debates and interviews, etc. leading up to the election.

Steve 02-19-2005 12:24 PM

Exactly....

though John Kerry had a plan... for what? I don't know... but he did have a plan ;)

RMadd 02-19-2005 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
for what? I don't know... but he did have a plan ;)

:hammerlol

jango 02-19-2005 07:57 PM

Bush didn't have a plan for Iraq, but you conservatives conveniently overlook that one.

Xterminator27 02-20-2005 02:52 AM

Communist all the way