CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Help....I Can't Find It !!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11092)

Notpil22 06-26-2006 01:32 PM

Help....I Can't Find It !!!

I just put new strings on my acoustic guitar, and would like to learn how to play Don't Stop Dancing (acoustic version).

Problem is that I can't FIND it anywhere :mad1:

A video clip (of the acoustic version) would be awesome, but I would be happy with just an audio file of the acoustic version. Can anyone please help me...I have NOT even heard the acoustic version yet. :wtf:

Thanks in advance
Kelly

titan9 06-26-2006 04:45 PM

Re: Help....I Can't Find It !!!

I have it. PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you. :)

Notpil22 06-26-2006 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
I have it. PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you. :)

I haven't received it yet....did my PM go through?

Thanks Titan

metalchris25 06-26-2006 07:53 PM

titan, do you have a vid or a tab? If you have a tab, hook me up!

titan9 06-26-2006 11:57 PM

To Kelly: I just picked up your PM(was offline for a while) and the song is on the way.

To Chris: Yes, I have the tab printed out in my guitar folder, and I think I have it on my PC as well. If memory serves correctly, it's really just an easy combo of basic major chords(G is one of them, I think). It's been a while since I've played it, so I might be wrong on that. If I can't find it on my PC, and can't find it on the site which I got it from(mxtabs.net?) I'll type it up for ya tomorrow. :)

Notpil22 06-27-2006 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Yes, I have the tab printed out in my guitar folder, and I think I have it on my PC as well. :)

I would love the TAB as well. Thanks...you're great:)

metalchris25 06-27-2006 01:41 AM

sweet. thanx man.

bilal 06-27-2006 12:29 PM

children ...dont stop dancing :thumbsup:

Notpil22 06-27-2006 07:22 PM

Thank you titan9 for taking the time to e-mail me the song. I spent ALOT of time looking for it, and appreciate the nice gesture.

So......wanna know what I thought about the acoustic version? I thought it sucked. What a huge dissapointment. The guitar work could/should have been better. Much better. I think I will go back to the electric version, and work as much of the nice guitar work in as I can. I was expecting ALOT better. My bad.
Kelly

titan9 06-29-2006 04:43 PM

Yeah, the quality isn't great on it. Definitely not up to the standards of the acoustic version of "My Own Prison".

I just got around to typing up the tab for DSD. I couldn't find the original tab on the 'net, so I just typed this from the one I printed out way back when. Those interested in the tab can PM their email address and I'll send it to them.