CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Goodnews from Ana! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11790)

bilal 09-20-2007 02:45 AM

Goodnews from Ana!

Our dear friend, Miss Ana (ana4stapp), would like to inform each and everyone of us here, that she had a safe delivery on 18th of September and that she and her daughter are all well.

Please welcome.... our brand new CreedFeeder "Giovanna" ...... :) :party2:

( i think its really wonderful of Ana to remember us all and share this good news with us through a friend of hers... thank you Ana!... )

RMadd 09-20-2007 12:30 PM

Re: Goodnews from Ana!

congrats!

JulieCitySlicker 09-20-2007 02:08 PM

Thats great to hear! Thank you for letting us know, bilal:)

Congrats to Ana:D

HeavensOnFire 09-21-2007 12:49 AM

Thanka Man For The Info thats our precious anna HOW PRECIOUS IS HE FOR GIVING HER A SAFE DELIVERY GLORY TO GOD, AND HOW WORTHY IS HE TO BE PRAISED TODAY FOR DOING JUST THAT NO ONE CAN SHOUT ALL HIS PRAISES, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HeavensOnFire 09-21-2007 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
Our dear friend, Miss Ana (ana4stapp), would like to inform each and everyone of us here, that she had a safe delivery on 18th of September and that she and her daughter are all well.

Please welcome.... our brand new CreedFeeder "Giovanna" ...... :) :party2:

( i think its really wonderful of Ana to remember us all and share this good news with us through a friend of hers... thank you Ana!... )

reminds me of my aunt G Name GLORY TO GOD who calls me and yells niece Pray for me to die And Like No Aunt G You To Full Of Irony To Die well speaking of aunt G shes been praying for our most precious ana 2 :) She is most worthy to be spoken of precious :D woman AND THE GOOD HE KNOWETH THE NEED, Always

Dogstar 09-21-2007 03:26 AM

Oh, what a beautiful name! Congratulations, Ana!!!!!!! :hugs:

RMadd 09-21-2007 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
reminds me of my aunt G Name GLORY TO GOD who calls me and yells niece Pray for me to die And Like No Aunt G You To Full Of Irony To Die well speaking of aunt G shes been praying for our most precious ana 2 :) She is most worthy to be spoken of precious :D woman AND THE GOOD HE KNOWETH THE NEED, Always

Try as I might, I've never been able to make heads or tails of your posts.....

Ana4Stapp 09-21-2007 06:14 PM

Hiii!! I dont have much time to be online ...but id like to say thank you all for your kind words...me and my girl are really fine...after 2 days me and Giovanna are finally at home...shes calm and sweet...even though her mother cant sleep since tuesday....:) as you probably know, my world now is made by diapers and baby cries... lol... Hope I can post her pics soon...gotta go now...shes starting to cry...;)
miss you all :)

PS: Thanks Bilal!! You rock!! :cool:

HeavensOnFire 09-22-2007 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Hiii!! I dont have much time to be online ...but id like to say thank you all for your kind words...me and my girl are really fine...after 2 days me and Giovanna are finally at home...shes calm and sweet...even though her mother cant sleep since tuesday....:) as you probably know, my world now is made by diapers and baby cries... lol... Hope I can post her pics soon...gotta go now...shes starting to cry...;)
miss you all :)

PS: Thanks Bilal!! You rock!! :cool:

bless your heart oh bless your heart im glad you guys are ok , :D ya know master yoda said it best when he spoke of pain and suffering which was pertaing to the darkside :D children lead to pain pain leads to suffering suffering leads to fear fear leads to hatred hatred leads to the darkside da best wishessssssssssssssssss :hugs: :hugs: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i loves ya :D u know sis is just playing with ya Haaaa LMAO if you have any post what ever it is depresion blame me, i,ll take care of it CONGRATS,

HeavensOnFire 09-22-2007 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
Try as I might, I've never been able to make heads or tails of your posts.....

Oh then your sure to love the one i left for Ana Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa purssssssssssss then my soloution Ryan :) would be to keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep trying, so try as you might :) you little cookie made of gingerbread but need not worry :) i wont let that big old bad fox get you

Dogstar 09-24-2007 07:24 PM

Wooo-hooooooooooooo, good for you and the new little one! Try to get some sleep, though ;). I just love her name!

Sincirr 09-26-2007 09:06 AM

Yeh Giovanna is really pretty man.

Oh, is there any photos of the little bundle of joy posted yet?

I hope you are still going well Ana.

Ana4Stapp 09-26-2007 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Yeh Giovanna is really pretty man.

Oh, is there any photos of the little bundle of joy posted yet?

I hope you are still going well Ana.

hiii...theres a pic posted on my special year thread....:)

Sincirr 09-26-2007 10:42 AM

Ah! Opps! Thanks Anza!