CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   This Is How Rumors Are Started (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1344)

Skipper 01-14-2003 02:14 PM

This Is How Rumors Are Started

I received a message over the weekend with a statement the person must have copied from a topic somewhere here? :confused: Well I can't find the topic, so I will clarify here. The person quoted another stating that April Phillips is atleast 6-7 months pregnant as she was showing alot at the Philly show.

April and Scottie are due in July this year. (This information has been released, but I will decline from giving the actual date.) I don't know who this fan was looking at, but April only looks as though she is 3-4 months pregnant, that is because that's how far along she is.

Hope that clears any confusion.

marlsy 01-14-2003 02:27 PM

There is also a rumor on Creedpit that some radio DJ's are saying they heard Creed is breaking up and they have not announced it to the public yet. I DO NOT believe this.

Skipper 01-14-2003 02:38 PM

Oh brother. :rolleyes:

Dogstar 01-14-2003 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by marlsy
There is also a rumor on Creedpit that some radio DJ's are saying they heard Creed is breaking up and they have not announced it to the public yet.  I DO NOT believe this.

Good God, where do these DJs get off? It's not as if they are best buds with the band, for crying out loud. What are the basing this on? You would think they would be more responsible about dispensing information given that they reach so many people.:mad:

marlsy 01-14-2003 02:51 PM

If I remember right, I think they are Chicago DJ's. They are having alot of fun talking crap about Creed and the concert. Hopefully the interview Scott is going to have with one of them will clear it all up!!

hockeymom97 01-14-2003 02:53 PM

I have not heard the Chicago DJ's that I listen to say anything about Creed. I believe over at the pit it was DJ's from other states. One was AZ I believe. I could be wrong. Q101 who sponsered the concert has not dissed Scott/Creed in any way and the Zone in Chicago hasn't either. Could be some stations that don't play Creed style music could be doing it, but I don't listen to those stations.

Dogstar 01-14-2003 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by marlsy
If I remember right, I think they are Chicago DJ's.  They are having alot of fun talking crap about Creed and the concert.  Hopefully the interview Scott is going to have with one of them will clear it all up!!

Yeah, I figured it was Chicago DJs most likely speculating and someone on Creedpit took it as gospel. This is how this crap gets started. Grrrrrrrrrr.:mad:

shunammite 01-14-2003 03:00 PM

It was not Chicago, edited to fix what I said the first time.

I'll go get the link.

I think it is just fueled by Chicago, but I admit feeling sick hearing it.

shunammite 01-14-2003 03:01 PM

http://pub54.ezboard.com/fcreedpit62842frm...start=1&stop=20

Here is the link.

shunammite 01-14-2003 03:03 PM

My mistake

Well now I see how rumors get started, it's a NORTH CAROLINA STATION, Jacksonville NC, I didn't know there was such a place.

And the other stations are unnamed, and I'll bet it's just based on the Chicago stuff.

Ann Allusion 01-14-2003 03:11 PM

I can not believe some of the things that people post...i have read both comments, on April...as well as the DJ comments...why can't things just be accepted for what they are...without reading more into it.

peace

Dogstar 01-14-2003 03:16 PM

Probably because the DJs know that the public is insanely obsessed with celebrity and it's their job to keep listeners so they stir up sh**. Plus, it's popular to bash Creed these days. People gobble up everything the media tell them, without ever assessing whether what they are spoonfed has any validity. Journalistic standards are at an all-time low.

Bridge of Clay 01-14-2003 03:43 PM

:doh:

speculations, speculations, speculations...

I dunno why people have to do this... a lot of crap posted on that thread...

I DON`T BUY IT! Letīs close this thread....

JenRN 01-15-2003 09:36 AM

Let's face it if people think they will get a rise out of you with negative talk about Creed they will do it! It has been obvious on this board as well this past month! I listen to it, but believe none of it! I will believe what I see in CreedINK or on their web-site. DJ's will jump at the chance to bash Creed, we live in a LIMP BIZKIT and Eminem world where people just want to get to the last nerve you have left. That is why I listen to Cd's and barely ever the radio. This just proves how being a celebrity is not all fancy houses and cars, it is rough at times and just plain sucks at other times! When Scott's wife is due is their business not ours, and I just hope and pray that they have a healthy pregnancy and everything goes without complications, what a great daddy he will be:D

Kim V. 01-15-2003 09:46 AM

Amen to that JenRN! Prayers for a happy, healthy pregnancy, and time to enjoy the new little one go to Scott and April!! PEACE...