CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Happy New Year!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12163)

Sincirr 12-31-2008 08:51 AM

Happy New Year!!!

Since I am the closest to the timeline here, it is my duty and pleasure to be the initiator of this thread:

WOOOHOOO!!!
:thewave::thewave:
HAPPY NEW YEARRRRR~!!!!!
:bigjump::bigjump::bigjump:

:cheers::drunk::syncdance

:thud:

JulieCitySlicker 12-31-2008 10:50 AM

Re: Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!
I hope that everyone has a blessed and prosperous 2009! The new year has gotta be better than 08 was:rolleyes: Not sure though with Obama as president though so I suppose it could be a toss up:eek: ;) :D

TrulyAmazing 12-31-2008 03:12 PM

AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN I FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT BE TO BE HONTEST WISHING EVERYBODY ALL THE BEST OF 2009 TIME Is On Our Side The Soothing Sound Of Mick Jaggers Vocals Indeed Thanks Donna For Posting The Thread

metalchris25 12-31-2008 04:40 PM

Hope you all had a great year, and heres to another great one to come!

JulieCitySlicker 01-01-2009 10:30 AM

We found out that Grandpa is in the hospital last night. I don't think anyone really knows whats going on with him either. They are doing all kinds of tests on him today. Dad left to go see him and to try to find out whats going on. I think I may have a UTI or a kidney infection as well. What a way to ring in the new year,lol.

TrulyAmazing 01-01-2009 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
We found out that Grandpa is in the hospital last night. I don't think anyone really knows whats going on with him either. They are doing all kinds of tests on him today. Dad left to go see him and to try to find out whats going on. I think I may have a UTI or a kidney infection as well. What a way to ring in the new year,lol.

Praying Julie Hang In There and keep us posted in all

JulieCitySlicker 01-02-2009 04:08 PM

Well! It turned out that my grandpa had a massive heart attack on New Year's Eve. It took the doctors an entire day to figure out what happened to him:wtf: I guess he is doing ok and will more than likely be in the hospital for a few more days because he was starting to get bronchitis as well.

I went in to the doctor today as well because I was awake all last night with severe lower abdominal pain and have had it for several days now. They think it is a UTI or a kidney infection, so they gave me an antibiotic and naproxin to try to help get rid of it.

Fun Times :rolleyes:

video747 01-04-2009 12:42 AM

^I hope that all goes all right...don't worry! :)

I hope 2009 is a great year for everyone. Now there's just one question...are you ready for what's to come? :D

Rain 01-04-2009 11:20 AM

Happy 2009!!! :D

TrulyAmazing 01-05-2009 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain
Happy 2009!!! :D

GLORY TO GOD, And Praise Jesus Its Going Be Superfly We Walk In Blind Faith Toward It Amen And Amen

Dogstar 01-08-2009 04:05 PM

Happy new year, y'all! I hope this year is a good one for everyone.