CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Amphitheatre and Pit question (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12435)

austin. 07-14-2009 05:44 PM

Amphitheatre and Pit question

A; How good is the sound in an amphitheatre from the pit?

B; How high is the stage from the ground, and where should I try to get to in the pit?

This is Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood in Atlanta
________
Kawasaki A7

skyguy86 07-14-2009 05:51 PM

Re: Amphitheatre and Pit question

A) Sound is always gonna be worse the closer you are to the stage. That being said, the sound is not bad. It'll blow out your eardrums (just kidding lol), but its still a good sound. And knowing the songs Creed has, you'll hear everything just fine.

B)I can't say the height of the stage lol I've never been there. But from what I've heard, the setup will most likely be:

Scott: Center stage
Mark: Stage right (if you are looking at the stage from the audience)
Brian: Stage left (if you are looking at the stage from the audience)
Flip: Behind Scott

So it all depends on who you want to see and hear more of.

austin. 07-14-2009 06:01 PM

I mean seeing wise.
Stay at the back of the pit? Or try to get to wear my nuts are touching the stage?
________
Medical marijuana

skyguy86 07-14-2009 06:13 PM

oh definately the closer the better. especially cuz u said ur a little shorter in other threads, u wanna get as close as u can. and that will actually help u cuz ur smaller lol. when there is a surge in the pit, duck down low and shove ur way to the front. it worked for me at metallica :D

Chris98GT 07-15-2009 05:52 PM

Anywhere in the pit is a great view.

austin. 07-16-2009 02:22 PM

Guess I'm just gunna have to be slightly rude and push my way to the front. I want a pick or a setlist paper or something from the band :D
also whats a surge in the pit?
________
Mazda Bt-50 History

skyguy86 07-16-2009 07:00 PM

^^^A surge (thats what I call it anyway lol) is when all the drunks and moshers in the back of the pit suddenly charge at everyone else, causing a sort of compression among the crowd. Everyone gets disoriented, so if ur paying attention and u brace urself, use the momentum of everyone else moving forward, duck, and move as fast and hard as you can to the front. no one will get pissed or notice cuz theyre all getting shoved anyway.

austin. 07-19-2009 04:38 PM

So I won't be breaking my neck to look up and see if I'm on the rail?
________
FREE WORDPRESS THEMES

skyguy86 07-19-2009 04:46 PM

no if ur on the rail ur right at the stage its literally the best seat in the house