CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   You're a Creed freak if... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6245)

The Lithium 04-05-2004 08:29 AM

You're a Creed freak if...

Hey guys. I found this at "Arms Wide Open To Creed" and here's the once I liked best. Go 'head, test yourself! Here's my result:

You know you're a Cree freak if...

Quote:

Originally Posted by You know that you are a Creed freak if...
You jump up and down whenever you hear or think you hear the word CREED - Yes I do

You wish you had lived in Tallahassee during the time no one knew of Creed and they played 4 hour sets at the local club - Yes I do

You idolize guys with "Scott Hair" or a "Mark Chest" - Yes I do

People come to you for Creed news rather then checking out the offical website - Yes some Swedes do

You met at least one of your best friends due to Creed - Almost, ex-grilfriend actually

Your parents, relatives, boyfriend/girlfriend, or strangers on the street know the words to all the Creed songs because that's all you sing - Yes they do

You want to be friends with the stranger walking down the street in a Creed shirt - Yes I do

Your family is worried about you - Sometimes

You scream and jump around when they come on the radio even though you have the CDs - Yes I do

The money you've spent on Creed merchendise could feed a starving child in a third world country - Yes, more than just one

You take guitar lessons after seeing Mark play - Yeah, Kind of

When you're bored you think of questions to ask Creed when you finally met them in person - Every now and then

There is no Creed song that doesn't have a special meaning to you - Nope, there isn't

If you hear the first 3 chords of Creed song you can indetify the title, track number, and from what album it is from - Yep

You took a Creed triva quiz and got a 100% - Yeah

You have Creed "connections" - Daaaah!!

If you met the hottest guy/girl they would be as good as gone if they hated Creed - True

You listen to a song 3 times. One to listen to Stapp, one to Mark and one to Flip - That's me

You list CREED as a hobby - Yes I do

You own a copy of the video Riding on the Edge even though it's "unofficial" - Yeah, a DVD actually

You know the members of the Creed Bulletin Board in person - Well... Kind of

You know what the abbrievations WGMB, DSD, TWIMC, WTLF, MOP, and WAWO stand for - Of course

You've ever made a Creed web page - Yeah, but it's down now

Try it on guys. It's fun...

creedsister 04-05-2004 12:01 PM

That was Fun

Im laughing right now, I can relate to a few of the questions, I liked this one if you met the hottest guy or Gal they would be good has gone if they hated creed, Hahaha, that was Cool :D :D

PaulMcCoygirl 04-05-2004 06:37 PM

well I can relate to quite a few of those. :D

Dogstar 04-05-2004 06:45 PM

Quote:

You met at least one of your best friends due to Creed

Hell, freakin YEAH!!! Several!!!

Higher_Desire 04-05-2004 09:20 PM

Whatever happened to the old thread we had of this? There were a bunch of pages of stuff we've thought of.

H-D :rockon:

hayley 04-06-2004 01:26 AM

Yeah, what was just posted there reminded me of this website that I went to where there was a kick ass quiz, similar to that one. I wish I could remember where I found it.

Anyway, thanks for posting that, it was fun! I only got a couple of no's

The Lithium 04-06-2004 05:19 AM

Well, check "Arms Wide Open To Creed", I found it there. I only took out a few I liked.

hayley 04-06-2004 07:22 PM

Okay i'll go there after school

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-06-2004 09:30 PM

LOL! You don't notice how big of a Creed fan you are until you sit down and think about it! Here's something I've noticed---
If your in public, and you hear someone you say Creed, it's like a name, you turn around looking for who ever is talking about then and see if you can join the conversation. Atleast I do!

facelessman 04-07-2004 12:43 AM

haha that was pretty good

hayley 04-07-2004 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
Here's something I've noticed---
If your in public, and you hear someone you say Creed, it's like a name, you turn around looking for who ever is talking about then and see if you can join the conversation. Atleast I do!

Hey! I do that too! Exepct I run after them and if they are saying anything bad about Creed, they get a nice tasty knuckle sandwhich :mad1:

Just kidding, but yeah I do that

Trees of Wisdom 04-07-2004 02:42 AM

You know you're a Creed freak if your favorite album is "Master of Puppets".

The Lithium 04-07-2004 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl

Some of my friends call me Creed just because they know I will listen! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
You know you're a Creed freak if your favorite album is "Master of Puppets".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! LAMO, LOL, ROFL!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :hammerlol :D

That was like the funniest thing you've ever said! :D I almost laughed myslef to death! ;) Actually my fav Metallica albums are "...And Justice For All" and "Black Album". And I really like "Load" too.

Okay Master of Puppets, but what about "Joshua Tree" and "Dark Side of The Moon"?

Dogstar 04-08-2004 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Hey! I do that too! Exepct I run after them and if they are saying anything bad about Creed, they get a nice tasty knuckle sandwhich :mad1:

Just kidding, but yeah I do that

LMAO! I do the same thing...and if I see someone with a Creed shirt, I give them up the thumbs-up and say, Creed rocks! I get weird looks from the kids, hehehe, because they probably think I'm too old to like rock :D...

benkenobi 04-08-2004 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Whatever happened to the old thread we had of this? There were a bunch of pages of stuff we've thought of.

H-D :rockon:

Hey, I already created this thread! It was called "You might be a Creed fan if...". It was a parody idea off of "You might be a red-neck if..." from Jeff Foxworthy. We had some good ones if you want to go and check it out.