CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stapp's Second Solo Album (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12848)

Creed009 11-08-2009 08:44 PM

Stapp's Second Solo Album

Does anybody know whether Scott is going to record his second solo album while AB is recording their new album?

nagpo 11-08-2009 08:58 PM

Re: Stapp's Second Solo Album

i think he said it'll be out next year

TrulyAmazing 11-08-2009 09:00 PM

I dont Know But Anyways Let Me Help Ya Out You May Get You Question More Faster Babe Ya See This IS THE CREED Section Of The Forum Now To Post A Question On Stapp Like This You Can Take To The Scott Stapp Section Of The Forum PEACE BE WITH YA Creed009:rockon:

TrulyAmazing 11-08-2009 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo

alright thank you nagpo can we please not extend this topic till its in the right section please thats all

Creed009 11-08-2009 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
I dont Know But Anyways Let Me Help Ya Out You May Get You Question More Faster Babe Ya See This IS THE CREED Section Of The Forum Now To Post A Question On Stapp Like This You Can Take To The Scott Stapp Section Of The Forum PEACE BE WITH YA Creed009:rockon:

Nobody ever posts on Scott's forum, which is why I posted it here. It still has to with Creed, as Scott is a part of Creed. But anyway, if the moderator feels it needs to be moved he can move it if he wishes to.

Creed009 11-08-2009 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo

Do you know when he said that, and do you have a link? Thanks.

in reality 11-08-2009 11:38 PM

I didn't know this either. I hope it does come to be, as I still am looking forward to hearing Criminal and the other new songs. Great news to me. I agree, maybe this should be moved to Stapp's forum. :dunno:

Agent D 11-08-2009 11:42 PM

I wish he'd just take the time off and rest his voice.

Higher_Desire 11-09-2009 12:18 AM

I wouldn't be surprised to see both of them get "postponed" since they were both announced before the Creed reunion. I'm not really holding my breath for either.

nickmiller71 11-09-2009 01:13 AM

If he does release a solo album with his voice in the condition it is now, it will either suck or be decent due to a lot of studio correcting. This is assuming his voice doesn't "heal", which it will probably not.

XALTERBRIDGEX 11-09-2009 11:10 AM

I think he has said many a times now that his main focus now is Creed. I wouldnt be suprised if he doesnt do another solo album. The other guys will do AB and he can stay home and rest those vocal chords, maybe take some classes or somthing...

My Sacrifice 11-09-2009 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I wouldn't be surprised to see both of them get "postponed" since they were both announced before the Creed reunion. I'm not really holding my breath for either.

When is AB doing their thing? It sounds to me like Scott is done with the solo stuff and AB is on hold till Wind Up lets them get back together. Didn't they try to block the release of some AB music?

XALTERBRIDGEX 11-09-2009 07:00 PM

Mark and Myles are meeting at the end of this month to continue writing ABIII and will probably hit the studio early next year. ABIII will probably be released late 2010. Wind up has no control over AB anymore, Mark and Flip bought out their Alter Bridge Contract. Their has been some issues with the Full version of the Alter Bridge DVD and no one really knows the reason why. They keep changing it from changing distribution companies to Wind-up and Alter Bridge's new label Universal Republic banging heads on the right to Alter Bridge's songs that are copyright of Wind-up on the DVD..its a mess to say the least....