CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   I think where getting closer... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11898)

Stappishot 11-27-2007 11:20 PM

I think where getting closer...

to Stapp's new album. He has on his myspace page, "The rock revolution has begun" I really hope all the hype he is putting on, he will come with a great 2nd solo album! I hope he's not mad like on the first solo album, that's what messed it up for me, to much anger. But at the same time, very understandable at the same time, from what Creed went through. Can't wait to hear something though. I really hope it will be great! I also hope when he tours, it will be a sober tour, come on Stapp no more bad press!

nagpo 11-28-2007 05:35 PM

Re: I think where getting closer...

"rock revolution"?....well, i hope it lives up to his hype. I didin't think his first solo album was that angry, not compared to most albums out there today. Agreed, he needs to stay sober. His CD should be out next year.....proly

TrulyAmazing 11-28-2007 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
"rock revolution"?....well, i hope it lives up to his hype. I didin't think his first solo album was that angry, not compared to most albums out there today. Agreed, he needs to stay sober. His CD should be out next year.....proly

well hopefully he stays sober :D so many have tried but like the lengedeny Hank jr Sings Its A FAMILY TRADTION***(((****

creedmarine81 11-30-2007 03:56 PM

i hope he comes back and is better around than last time........ everyone deserves a chance at redemption........ rock on stapp.. rockon

TrulyAmazing 12-03-2007 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedmarine81
i hope he comes back and is better around than last time........ everyone deserves a chance at redemption........ rock on stapp.. rockon

yes i gotta a lot of faith in the boy if he takes time we will get a kick ass album, now redemption is strong word HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, but the narrow gate to ultimate redemption is always paved freely ROCK ON creedmarine81

Scorpion King 12-03-2007 09:34 PM

"Rock revolution," huh? That's setting the bar pretty high. Hope that he delivers.

Redeemer 12-26-2007 09:53 AM

"Rock revolution". I hope he didn't inadvertently mean the boycott of his record in the stores.

I didn't really mean that...

in reality 01-10-2008 12:06 AM

Aug 8, 2008, is the date. Quite a bit to go. The cd might not be heard for awhile, maybe tho the first single will be out soon.

Stappishot 01-10-2008 11:45 AM

Yea, I heard about that 2! A long time to wait, but like u said maybe a single will be released soon so we can hear it. Oh well.

revisfoot 01-11-2008 03:46 PM

That's weird. The eighth of August is a Friday. New music is always released on Tuesdays. How does that work?

revisfoot 01-11-2008 03:48 PM

Also, I think we're going to hear a very different side of Scott on this new record. I think John and the other guys are giving it, musically, a new, fresh feel. We'll see, though

Redeemer 01-12-2008 11:36 AM

August 8th?!

That's my dad's birthday.

...AND Scott's, if I remember correctly...

Interesting.

The date probably isn't set in stone anyway.

RMadd 01-17-2008 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stappishot
I hope he's not mad like on the first solo album, that's what messed it up for me, to much anger.

Anger seems to be his mojo, his inspiration. Some of his most popular songs have been either about being down in the dumps (WTLF, MOP) or about getting out of being down in the dumps (Higher).

RMadd 01-17-2008 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in reality
Aug 8, 2008, is the date. Quite a bit to go. The cd might not be heard for awhile, maybe tho the first single will be out soon.

They usually only release singles a month in advance, and almost certainly no more than 2 months. And a date 7 months away is pretty amorphous.

I'm putting my money on November 18 for a US release.

in reality 01-18-2008 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
They usually only release singles a month in advance, and almost certainly no more than 2 months. And a date 7 months away is pretty amorphous.

I'm putting my money on November 18 for a US release.

I agree it could be November before we see this record. Tho the time given is Aug 8, 2008, so if that is used for now, a single could be out in a few months time. Singles are released earlier than what was before. Just one of many changes in the industry. I really like the little bit I heard of it regardless.