CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Concert Support Band Planning (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13140)

troyhackney 06-03-2010 08:06 AM

Support Bands at Creed Concerts

This is probable a pretty straight forward answer that I just haven't thought enough about yet to come up with, but why doesn’t WU include support bands for Creed concerts that come from the WU group list? Wouldn’t a Creed/Seether/12 Stones concert be awesome?

nagpo 06-03-2010 04:32 PM

Re: Concert Support Band Planning

I don't really listen to 12 stones and seether though.

Dark_Knight 06-03-2010 06:50 PM

Ehh... they've been with 12 Stones already & imo. it was pretty boring. Seether would be nice but doubt they would open for Creed... so I say nah lol

Buried And Gone 06-03-2010 08:39 PM

I'd love to see 12 Stones get on a big tour again. I think once Creed comes to it's sences and dumps WU then they should put together a tour with Sevenwiser, Atomship, Pilot Speed and Ben moody's new band and do that FUWU tour lol.

Trinity 06-04-2010 01:04 AM

Atomship were AWESOME.

nagpo 06-04-2010 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buried And Gone
I'd love to see 12 Stones get on a big tour again. I think once Creed comes to it's sences and dumps WU then they should put together a tour with Sevenwiser, Atomship, Pilot Speed and Ben moody's new band and do that FUWU tour lol.

I doubt Creed will drop WU. There is just too much to lose and you never know if they might get picked up by another label.

troyhackney 06-04-2010 01:14 PM

I just always thought it would be a great time, and a good business decision (which I question if WU can make sometimes) to promote some WU bands just getting started instead of another labels bands.

I think Creed would definitely be picked up by another label. They still have a huge following, and can still write music and lyrics. I tell you, some of the bands that are being promoted today are just terrible, so Creed would make some label a small fortune.

I have always wondered if the Creed band members would forfeit any royalties if they left WU as I figured they would have left after Human Clay. They must have a great WU contract!

nagpo 06-04-2010 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by troyhackney
I have always wondered if the Creed band members would forfeit any royalties if they left WU as I figured they would have left after Human Clay.

If I remember correctly, when AB left it cost them quite a lot to get the rights to ODR. Imagine trying to buy the rights to the past four creed records...they'd go broke.

Stevensonart 06-05-2010 01:05 AM

The owners of WU are good friends with Creed. I doubt they would jump labels, since it was creed that put them on the map. I believe they even hang out with the owners at each others homes.

Dogstar 06-05-2010 09:41 AM

I would love to see 12 Stones again as well.