CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Why am I repellant? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7268)

Higher_Desire 08-21-2004 12:40 AM

Why am I repellant?

Seriously, what is it about me that drives girls away??? I don't get it. I was chatting online with this really nice girl from back home, and even talked to her on the phone. We were getting along really well, and now she won't answer any of my e-mails or return my calls. Then, there was another girl who I was talking to, and now she's not answering my messages either! WTF!!! It's all like that girl I went out with last year who I really liked, but she stopped returning my calls and all that too. What is it about me that drives girls away? Why won't they tell me why they don't want to talk to me anymore. :crying: Am I destined to wander this earth alone forever?

Tell me why girls are repulsed by me. If you have comments like "Someday the right one will come" or "Be patient" or "Keep looking for the right one" you can keep them to yourself. I want to know why!!! :crying:

H-D :pimp:

GoodGodGirl23 08-21-2004 05:52 PM

I met you, and I thought you were adorable, and a little cutie... you just haven't found the right girl for you yet sweetness that appreciates you. And yes, it does take time for the right one to come along.. be patient!!!! I know it is hard...but it is worth it in the long run!!! :) (((HUGS)))

Higher_Desire 08-21-2004 08:14 PM

Actually, there was a girl that was hitting on me at my adopted grandma's funeral. Only problem is that she was 13. If either she was a bit older (about 5 or 6 years), and you were a bit younger (about 10 years; cause you couldn't be a day over 30, right? ;) ) then I'd have it made. :D But oh well. My life sucks.

GoodGodGirl23 08-21-2004 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Actually, there was a girl that was hitting on me at my adopted grandma's funeral. Only problem is that she was 13. If either she was a bit older (about 5 or 6 years), and you were a bit younger (about 10 years; cause you couldn't be a day over 30, right? ;) ) then I'd have it made. :D But oh well. My life sucks.

:D I knew I liked you for some reason! :D :D

Mulletman 08-21-2004 10:48 PM

Quote:

Actually, there was a girl that was hitting on me at my adopted grandma's funeral. Only problem is that she was 13.

dude we've all been there.

Vixen_255 08-22-2004 05:56 PM

That sux I'm so sorry!
I'm breaking up with my b/f tonight so it's gonna hurt.

You sound like a really nice guy. Just some women are "playa's" yes women can be to & dont care about people getting hurt as long as they got what they want ZOOM they is gone outta there.

creedsister 08-22-2004 10:54 PM

thats sad bro maybe you try to hard act like you dont care other than that i agree with the right one Theroy as well ROCK ON Bro

PaulMcCoygirl 08-22-2004 11:08 PM

Hey, you never know, there could be someone in Texas for you....hint hint ;) Anyway, it's not you, it's the girl. The ones that turned you down have some issues to work out becaue they don't see what a great guy they are pushing away. Even though I have never officially met you, you seem like a really awesome guy to be around. Whatever chic you pick to be your leading lady is going to be one heck of a lucky gal. :)

hayley 08-24-2004 05:07 AM

Quote:

My life sucks.

Hey now, don't talk like that. :nono: Just because you don't have a girlfriend right now, and girls seem to be bouncing back from you, (Which I have no idea why, that's really stuipd and I can't tell you why they are doing that). :wtf: Doesn't mean that your time won't come. (I can imagine what you are thinking, yeah yeah another speech, but just hear me out) It doesn't mean that you won't get a girlfriend. I have learnt a few things and one of them is when you are lonely, don't go out hunting and don't act desperate, just chill out, and wait for the girls to come to you. :) It may take awhile, but it will happen. Just wait for it. You can't force a relationship, just sit back and let everything happen on it's own. You will be okay. :hugs:

Xterminator27 08-24-2004 08:02 PM

Quote:

Tell me why girls are repulsed by me. If you have comments like "Someday the right one will come" or "Be patient" or "Keep looking for the right one" you can keep them to yourself.

Its funny because thats literally the only thing everyones been saying

hayley 08-25-2004 01:47 AM

:laugh: That's true. But you really can't say anything else. It's not like we are going to say "Yeah you're right dude, you are a jackass, no wonder why girls leave you" :p

Mulletman 08-25-2004 02:07 PM

Exactly, thats all one can say.

luvscott4ever 08-25-2004 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
:laugh: That's true. But you really can't say anything else. It's not like we are going to say "Yeah you're right dude, you are a jackass, no wonder why girls leave you" :p

That's funny Hayley!! You crack me up!! But you are sooo right!!!
And H-D, don't feel bad, I've been alone for years, you're just starting out in life, some people just can't see the "greatness" in us all!! I've found that men can't see past the outside, to the inside! I've just went thru kind of the same thing you have recently...I met a guy online, we chatted a few times and were going to meet...Well, needless to say, he left me high and dry!! Said he'd "brb" and haven't heard from him since...Sent him a pretty juicy e-mail, told him what I thought out his "joke" that he made of me!! Sorry, I know this is about you, but you need to "wait" and find a girl who appreciates you FOR WHO YOU ARE!! Don't settle for anything less...I've only seen what you've posted on here, but you seem to be a really great guy, don't let a couple of "stupid" chicks ruin anything for ya!! Hang in there Kiddo!!! :D
PS: It's MY life that SUCKS!! :( :D

Higher_Desire 08-26-2004 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
"Yeah you're right dude, you are a jackass, no wonder why girls leave you" :p

Finally. Someone willing to tell me the truth. :o

hayley 08-27-2004 01:46 AM

I was kidding hunny don't worry. lol