CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Met Mark last night.... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3345)

njcreedite 06-07-2003 04:55 PM

Met Mark last night....

:dancing: Yes, I met Mark Tremonti at the meet and greet last night. Was it great??? Yup. Was it worth the 2+hours in the car...Yup. Was it worth standing outside in the nice sunshine (did get a bit burnt and overheated:P )...Yup!
He was smiling at everyone, and very gracious. He signed all kinds of things, and took the time to speak with each person and tried to write something personal on each item. How nice!!!!:angel: He is def. a Creed:angel: . Yes, he said that stuff about a new cd and something about pictures being finished the day before. I missed the beginning of that conversation. I'm sure my friend Mommyd will have lots more to add. She had so much fun, she stayed in Md. and went to the VA. greet today. She called me from the store just a bit ago. She's calling when it's over, to tell me what else was said. I'm not sure if he'll be pleased of scared to see her again today.:eek:
We all signed the Creed towel, including Mark who seemed amazed by it. FOR YOU CREEDFESTERS.... I showed Mark a picture of all 8 of us at the Hard Rock, in Orlando. He asked which Hard Rock we were at and I told him that just last week, we were all in Orlando. He thought that was really cool. He asked what we did while there. He liked that we all met at Creed shows.....thought that was so cool. THEN, he turned the picture over and he signed "Hey Yall, You Rock! Creed 03" and then his sig. How fun is that!!!!:dancing: He also wrote out a card for someone (they post here so I can't say more) and signed a poster of him(cutie).
I've got my pics back now. Someday I'll learn to post them.. Mommyd will post hers asap. If not here, then at Bandrags...I'll copy the url thingy over here once she does.
So that was my fun day! Wish you all could have been there too. If you ever get a chance to see him.....go. He's so much nicer than other band guys (not Creed guys) that I've met.l
Linda
:dancing:

DangerousDan85 06-07-2003 05:42 PM

you are so lucky, i wish i could have gone

Higher_Desire 06-07-2003 06:59 PM

That is way cool. Congrats. I wish I could have gone. Mark rules!

H-D

Rain 06-07-2003 07:50 PM

Thats so cool!! :D

TeriB19 06-07-2003 09:31 PM

If he does come to Philly we are all SOOOOOOOO there!!!!!

JenRN 06-07-2003 10:19 PM

So Linda did you get some pics with him? Are you gonna post them?:dancing:

Sheila63 06-07-2003 10:20 PM

Count me in if he comes to Philly too, Teri! I'm so happy to hear that you met him Linda. That is VERY COOL!!!:D :dancing:

njcreedite 06-07-2003 10:22 PM

took loads of pics...will try and send the Festers each one....
Yes, if he comes to Philly...I just signed up for the PRS newsletter incase it says the schedule in it.....we need to have a big meet and greet of our own
Linda

JenRN 06-07-2003 10:32 PM

So how do you find out where his meet and greet are? How the hell did I miss the Richmond one, man that pisses me off!!!!:cuss: :banghead:

njcreedite 06-07-2003 10:45 PM

It was posted on Bandrags...You missed the best one...less people, more time with him. Wish I could have gone to that one instead. I'll keep tabs on the schedule....I'll let you know the second I hear anything....He's def. going to Chicago...Brave Man!!

Bridge of Clay 06-07-2003 11:23 PM

where´s the link to band rags thread?

oh man... I wish I was there so bad :(

hayley 06-07-2003 11:26 PM

Again, another very very lucky person that I am so jealous of :lol:

That is too awesome.

DangerousDan85 06-07-2003 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by njcreedite
took loads of pics...will try and send the Festers each one....
 Yes, if he comes to Philly...I just signed up for the PRS newsletter incase it says the schedule in it.....we need to have a big meet and greet of our own
Linda

can u give me a link for the newsletter

DangerousDan85 06-08-2003 12:13 AM

i signed up for the newsletter from www.prsguitars.com

JulieCitySlicker 06-08-2003 05:46 PM

That is great njcreedite:dancing: Good for you:P