CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   *My "Good-Bye" Thread* (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2656)

DangerousDan85 04-11-2003 02:23 AM

*My "Good-Bye" Thread*

Well I haven't been on here at all the past week. I just wanted to stop in and say my "good bye". I'm doing ok (I guess). I have had a friend over also this week from my old town. That's another reason I haven't been posting. I'm trying to get some sort of a life. I'm gonna try to do more home school and I've started playing basketball more. I still don't have any friends here, so who knows maybe I'll come back to Creed Feed (but not anytime soon). My life has been come a real drag since I moved and everyday seems to be exactly like the one before, so maybe this will be for the better. I would like to thank everyone for being nice to me and being my friend. I basically posted till I got sick of it (I'm probably an "obsessive compulsive"). I'm gonna try to start to live each day to it's "fullest". So I will retire as the "Creed Feed King" :rolleyes: If anyone ever needs to contact me they can e-mail me ([email protected]) I'm sorry I can't really think of anything to say so...

Good Bye

- Dan

Dogstar 04-11-2003 03:13 AM

We'll miss you, Dan, but if you feel you must leave, I understand. Keep your chin up and keep playing that geetar! Remember, we'll always be here for ya! Take good care!

hayley 04-11-2003 04:29 AM

Yeah we love you Dan, and we respect that you have to leave, even though it's sad to see you go.

We'll cya when we do...bye hun :)

JenRN 04-11-2003 08:47 AM

Dan I hope you find the peace you need. Hopefully things will fall into place for you and you will get better and go on with your life, keep your head up and think positive! Always know you have a bunch of Creed friends here to give you a warm welcome back!;)

hotforscott 04-11-2003 11:01 AM

Dan, we will miss you so much. You are one of the funniest people on here and I really have enjoyed posting with you. I, too, hope you find all that you need in life. I think that it is wonderful that you have kept in touch with old friends and I hope that you can find somewhere to make friends there. I know it must be hard when you aren't in a public school, but as Dogstar said, keep your chin up. We will all miss you and hope that you will come back and visit us often. I noted your email.

Carrie

Sheila63 04-11-2003 12:13 PM

Dan, I'm sorry your leaving but I understand. Please take care, I wish you all the best life has to offer. I hope you make some new friends and happiness. I always enjoyed you here and I'll miss you. My thoughts are with you. If you decide to come back in the future, we'll be here for you. :) :hugs:

Bridge of Clay 04-11-2003 12:17 PM

:(

God bless you, dude!

farmgirl 04-11-2003 12:17 PM

Sorry to see you go Dan. You have to do what is right for you and I hope whatever you decide, it makes you happy.

Take Care of yourself! :)

Rose

TeriB19 04-11-2003 01:25 PM

Danny, you take care of yourself and come back and visit with us now and then. It won't be the same here without you:(.

JulieCitySlicker 04-11-2003 01:27 PM

Dan,
I'm so sorry that you are leaving:( I understand ya gotta do what you think is best for you! You will be missed here dearly:( I hope you succeed in everything you put your mind to;) I hope that you will make some friends in your town and have true loyal friends to. Just remember that you are always welcome here:angel: You always brought laughter to the board! I really enjoyed talking to you! Take care man:peacelove :hugs: :peace:

whitebird 04-11-2003 02:41 PM

Dan-

Don't be sad leaving the board. We'll miss you, but it sounds like you are really heading a good direction. I think it's great that you are playing more basketball too. Have a great life, and if anything really exciting happens, you know who you can share it with if your want to.

Take care Dan, you're a great person.

Siana 04-11-2003 04:41 PM

hey Dan,i'll miss you...take care and i hope we'll chat again :)

Xterminator27 04-11-2003 06:30 PM

bye

Mr. Prophet Man 04-11-2003 06:36 PM

Goodbye, Dan... you'll be missed.

:::salutes the CreedFeed King:::

Siana 04-11-2003 06:37 PM

farewell