CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   reaction to Overcome (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12558)

XALTERBRIDGEX 08-19-2009 10:30 AM

reaction to Overcome

Just want to get a feel for everyones rock station reaction to overcome. Down here in Houston people are calling in and cant believe its Creed. They love that there is a guitar solo in a rock song..go figure! One guy even called in and said he now is going to buy a ticket to the concert after hearing overcome, hopefully that is the case all over the country.

TrulyAmazing 08-19-2009 10:39 AM

Re: reaction to Overcome

Hopefully Yes :rockon: thats good news thanks for the updates and feed back you can feel that reaction i cant wait to hear it ya,alls but i,am major busy

Bthuff80 08-19-2009 10:50 AM

Surprisingly, I dont believe it has been played yet here in Philly. Ive been checking the stations websites to look at the last played lists and im not seeing it yet.

Golfman 08-19-2009 01:27 PM

Sounds great, Creed is back! Tremonti's solo absolutely shreds. I will now enjoy the song better when watching them play it live on 8/26.

TheGreatDivide 08-19-2009 01:49 PM

I've got the Detroit area covered. It was played earlier but I missed it :( but i went to Creed.com and heard about freakin time they rocked like this again. Just sent an e-mail seeing if they'll play again. by the way any michiganders going to the detroit show?

creed_fdj83 08-19-2009 03:54 PM

Just emailed the rock stations in OKC. I haven't heard it on air, but 100.5 KATT-FM said it was played at 12:20 and will be played again after 4pm.

Haven't heard back from 94.7 The Buzz yet.

Tulsa stations are next.

in reality 08-19-2009 05:23 PM

Bthuff80, I was wondering about Philly, cause I haven't heard it yet on any eastern PA stations. I checked the playlists on one and it's not there yet. Baltimore station 98Rock did a short talk with Scott around 4:00 pm and they played the song couple of times already.

Dark_Knight 08-19-2009 05:50 PM

I've yet to hear anything negative about it...

nagpo 08-19-2009 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
I've yet to hear anything negative about it...

shh! you'll jinx it.

TheGreatDivide 08-19-2009 06:56 PM

Just played here on WRIF in Detroit with Mark Tremonti interview. The cd isn't done yet, still have to lay some vocals down i believe.

nagpo 08-19-2009 07:06 PM

haven't heard it here in NC yet. Mostly their playing crap like avril lavigne and kings of leon(hate that band). I'll keep an ear out.

creed_fdj83 08-19-2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide
Just played here on WRIF in Detroit with Mark Tremonti interview. The cd isn't done yet, still have to lay some vocals down i believe.

The last I read was that they would finish tracking the vocals next month.

nagpo 08-19-2009 09:32 PM

I just heard it on my local rock station, it took them forever to play it. They said they'd play it within the hour - an hour and a half later they played it. Afterwards they said it rocked but decided to be stupid and bash Alter Bridge. It wasn't worth waiting in my car for, seeing as how i could just go on youtube and watch it instantly. Hey, atleast they like it. It was the best song they played the whole time I was listening. I wonder if it will hit pop stations.

creedm1981 08-20-2009 01:21 AM

I live in a town in central california named merced. Our main rock station is 92.5 the bear. Total scott stapp haters. In fact every time they mention creed they play alter bridge music. They have always bashed creed since ive been here. I was at work today and did not hear the single one time...... yet i heard alter bridge around 2-3 times........... sucks

XALTERBRIDGEX 08-20-2009 09:41 AM

^that sucks, altleast not for AB. 94.5 The buzz in Houston spun Overcome like 12 times yesterday. The city is on fire for it and Creed will be in town September 25th.