CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Scott on TMZ (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12403)

eusebioCBR 06-26-2009 02:25 AM

Scott on TMZ

I saw Scott on TMZ tonight. He was waiting outside an airport and the TMZ guy was asking him about drinking and flying. Scott played it cool and basically said "I don't do that anymore".

skyguy86 06-26-2009 02:27 AM

Re: Scott on TMZ

haha well thats good to know :p

nagpo 06-27-2009 09:34 PM

Ive always hated TMZ

Agent D 06-27-2009 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
Ive always hated TMZ

Ditto.

Chase 06-28-2009 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
I saw Scott on TMZ tonight. He was waiting outside an airport and the TMZ guy was asking him about drinking and flying. Scott played it cool and basically said "I don't do that anymore".

There once was a time when Scott would take the bait in that situation. Good to know he played it cool

Agent D 06-28-2009 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
There once was a time when Scott would take the bait in that situation. Good to know he played it cool

It's a shame that sleeze from something like TMZ can go right up to him and try to bait him in the first place.

username 08-03-2009 04:00 PM

Why? Should he be unapproachable?
________
VAPORIZER REVIEW
________
Nataly

Agent D 08-03-2009 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by username
Why? Should he be unapproachable?

What do you mean?

username 08-04-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
What do you mean?

You said it's a shame that they can walk right up to him and ask him questions. I'm just wondering why that would be a shame?
________
Ford wiki history
________
Group Sex Cams

TrulyAmazing 08-04-2009 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase

Yeah Perhaps The Force Is growing stronger wit him :laugh: indeed

Agent D 08-04-2009 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by username
You said it's a shame that they can walk right up to him and ask him questions. I'm just wondering why that would be a shame?

If they were asking legitimate questions instead of just trying to bait him into saying or doing something stupid for their tabloid website, then I'd be okay with it. But I mean, it's not Rolling Stone, it's TMZ. Not a lot of credibility.

username 08-05-2009 01:47 AM

I don't know, TMZ has a certain style that I don't like - the whole camera-in-your-face stuff, but it's not like they're known for posting stuff that's not true. So, from a credibility standpoint, I think they're just as credible as Rolling Stone (not that Rolling Stone is a bastion of journalistic integrity, either, mind you).

As for the potential for them to be pricks, well, most "rock journalists" (and I use that term loosely) have that capacity.
________
FORD TH!NK PICTURE
________
Evia