CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   CreedFeed History (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12454)

TheGreatDivide 07-25-2009 05:05 PM

CreedFeed History

I wasn't on the original board but how did everyone find out about this site?

eusebioCBR 07-25-2009 05:10 PM

Re: CreedFeed History

I came here when Alter Bridge Rocks was shut down. I like everything here but this brown color.

Dimitris 07-25-2009 06:14 PM

yeah i don't like this brown color too,seems kinda old... well i found this site 2years ago but i was waiting my account to be confirmed for those 2years lol.It's cool to have a Creed fanclub site still alive you know

Agent D 07-25-2009 06:28 PM

I'm an older poster. I don't even remember how I found this site. I just know that from what I had heard, this was the best of all the Creed forums. It still is.

nagpo 07-25-2009 09:09 PM

Ive been here since 05, a little while after they broke up. I was just looking for fellow fans and found this place.
---------------
and about the brown color, yeah i think the site could use a major uplift. Feels like its from the late nineties.

rabidgopher04 07-25-2009 09:22 PM

I found this site after the old Creed board was taken down.

BSC 07-26-2009 05:08 AM

I was searching on google for some news on the reunion.. and came across this site.

TrulyAmazing 07-26-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
I came here when Alter Bridge Rocks was shut down. I like everything here but this brown color.

:D what wrong wit it i have many learning disabilties i,am not a shamed certian colors blends letters and numbers together so therefore i like the netrual tones did,nt we use to have something at the bottom if i recall correctly we could change the skin if we wanted too if steve can get that up everybody will be happy i think :rockon:

facelessmike 07-26-2009 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSC
I was searching on google for some news on the reunion.. and came across this site.

same here for more info on the breakup. But havent posted in awhile.
And I just dont think I could picture CF being anything but brown!

timusca 07-28-2009 09:23 PM

Been here on and off since probably 2003... somehow my old account was deleted over time (I left for a good few years after Creed broke up).

I think found this site when I was a frequenter of Creed-Fanatic.com... I'm pretty sure the owner of this site was over there too.

Torn Signs 07-30-2009 09:18 AM

I came a Creed fan back in 04. In those days Creed's website had a link page of fan pages and I found this site through that link.:)