CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed News From Brian (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13331)

Dark_Knight 11-03-2010 07:40 PM

Creed News From Brian

From EspyRock:
http://espyrock.com/interviews/inter...brian-marshall
Quote:

Michael: With Myles on the road with Slash, Scott Stapp doing a solo tour and Mark also working on a solo album, how do you spend your downtime? Do you just spend it with family or are you looking at a project to get yourself busy?

Brian: No Creed and Alter Bridge are keeping me pretty busy. I think after Myles goes out with Slash, I think we’re talking about doing another Creed run in South America or Australia, New Zealand or somewhere like that.

Michael: What is the status with Creed? Will the band be remaining around full time with future albums or are you simply just touring at the moment?

Brian: There is no new Creed album planned right now, nothing in the works. There has been some excitement overseas for us so we are talking about doing a tour but no plans yet.

Michael: Are there plans for a UK/European run with Creed?

Brian: Not as of yet, we haven’t talked about that but for the moment I think South America, Australia and New Zealand are next.

TrulyAmazing 11-03-2010 07:44 PM

Re: Creed News From Brian

thanks for the updates DK, GOD BLESS YOU.....:rockon: :hugs: :hugs:

nagpo 11-03-2010 09:52 PM

Good for those guys.

Buried And Gone 11-03-2010 10:44 PM

I dislike this no talk of a new Creed album. They better not turn out like poison where they only tour in the summer and the rest of the year everybody does solo stuff.

nagpo 11-04-2010 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buried And Gone
I dislike this no talk of a new Creed album. They better not turn out like poison where they only tour in the summer and the rest of the year everybody does solo stuff.

Well, you know Mark and Stapp are really the ones that front the album part. I know atleast Stapp has said there will be something Creed related released next year or the year after.

Buried And Gone 11-04-2010 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
Well, you know Mark and Stapp are really the ones that front the album part. I know atleast Stapp has said there will be something Creed related released next year or the year after.

After the reunion tour, I've come to the conclusion that 99% of the plans creed say will happen, don't happen. Not trying to be disrespectful or anything. But I'm not wrong.......

nagpo 11-04-2010 03:00 PM

You have a point.

TrulyAmazing 11-04-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

After the reunion tour, I've come to the conclusion that 99% of the plans creed say will happen, don't happen. Not trying to be disrespectful or anything. But I'm not wrong.......

Peace Be With Us In JESUS NAME, When Lord Knows We Ain,t Wrong :laugh: now if there be doubt with some siutions and your guess is just as reliable as the next, your then able to work with yourselve, But when you know you right and you the only one, IT WILL STAND OH WITH YA, now rather they do or dont my friend, im looking at the time balance and direction , thats why i said by the middle of the next year or longer or if even so, for our beloved creed to work on these projects , im not being using any disrespect ither, im just weighing it from the common since prespective......:rockon: :hugs: :hugs: peace ...:rockon:

Chris98GT 11-04-2010 08:19 PM

Quote:

Brian: There is no new Creed album planned right now, nothing in the works.
Best news I've heard all day! :jam:

Dark_Knight 11-04-2010 09:33 PM

Funny.

Buried And Gone 11-04-2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris98GT

Then why are you on a Creed fansite dickwad?

Www.thealterbridgenation.com/forums

^^^ go there, we don't want you here.

Chris98GT 11-05-2010 01:36 AM

Good thing I don't care what you want.

Full Circle isn't worthy of a follow-up. And judging by your profile, I was probably on here talking Creed before you even knew who they were.

TrulyAmazing 11-05-2010 10:28 AM

Quote:

Then why are you on a Creed fansite dickwad?

Www.thealterbridgenation.com/forums

^^^ go there, we don't want you here.

:laugh: please forgive me for thinking so but i thought you were QUOTING Me, :) Bless You, .....WE OUR CREED FAN..... stay beautiful.....:rockon:

TrulyAmazing 11-05-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

:hugs: :hugs: i know the feeling of relief my Creed Fans, Strange Relief others cant find the beauty in, peace be with all, you guys recall the episode of of king of the hill when bobby was first to loose all his silent sticks....everyone got 12 slim jims each SO LETS NOT BREAK INTO IT......:rockon:, i,ll work wit you i wont count the first one, :laugh: love peace

Buried And Gone 11-05-2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Full Circle isn't worthy of a follow-up. And judging by your profile, I was probably on here talking Creed before you even knew who they were.

You don't care what I want?

Holy shit man, you're such a rebel! What a badass! Totally showed me up with that one!

If you don't want a new creed album then why come here? Just to be a douche? You'd figure you'd have something better to do then come on here and talk shit about a band you don't like anymore. But Y'know, you don't care what I think because you're so cool and don't act at all like a 14 year old with no life at all.

Troll

My Sacrifice 11-05-2010 09:43 PM

Quote:

I doubt that will happen. I think that's part of the reason they released Full Circle. The fans will just think the tour is a cash grab if they continue to tour without new music.

My Sacrifice 11-05-2010 09:47 PM

Quote:

very true. I'm just glad we had a new record and two tours.

Chris98GT 11-05-2010 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My Sacrifice
The fans will just think the tour is a cash grab if they continue to tour without new music.

Uh, it was. Pretty damn obvious.

Mark has been quoted in interviews that AB is essentially his passion and that he's "grown" since the days of Creed. They were thrown a ton of cash for the initial reunion, so they buried the hatchet and played nice. You can tell the novelty is wearing thin for them. Why else wouldn't another album be in the works?

I was actually excited for a couple months about the reunion until I heard how awful Stapp had become. Full Circle is completely forgettable, and AB proved their superiority once again with the new album.

nagpo 11-05-2010 10:38 PM

Quote:

Uh, it was. Pretty damn obvious.

Mark has been quoted in interviews that AB is essentially his passion and that he's "grown" since the days of Creed. They were thrown a ton of cash for the initial reunion, so they buried the hatchet and played nice. You can tell the novelty is wearing thin for them. Why else wouldn't another album be in the works?

I was actually excited for a couple months about the reunion until I heard how awful Stapp had become. Full Circle is completely forgettable, and AB proved their superiority once again with the new album.

This leads me to ask...why do you bother coming here? If you dislike a band, why come to a forum dedicated to said band. Just to talk about how much they suck? How does this benefit the community? I understand constructive criticism or skepticism, but your attitude is similar to those who still continue on with Creed vs. Alter Bridge fights. If you like Alter Bridge so much, why not just stick to the AB forum, or even ABB?

I'm not saying you're not welcome, I'm just questioning why you're here.

And I hope we can stop with the cuss words guys and hopefully be a bit more civil to each other. Theres a thin line between flaming and being fairly critical.

nagpo 11-05-2010 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My Sacrifice
very true. I'm just glad we had a new record and two tours.

Yes I was very happy about this to. Seeing Creed live for the first time was a dream come true for me.

TrulyAmazing 11-05-2010 11:05 PM

Quote:

Yes I was very happy about this to. Seeing Creed live for the first time was a dream come true for me.

it was a dream come true for me to as well....:rockon: WE LOVE CREED, just touches your heart these 4 guys from the burbs with a dream and vison it did,nt dong on me till later how high everyone was in the early days while wrting they were a soaring....i tell ya :rockon: ready roaring writers, indeed,

Chris98GT 11-05-2010 11:22 PM

Quote:

Most of my posts are in the AB area. I'm not personally attacking anyone, so I don't see the problem if I drift over here from time to time. God knows this site could use some more discussion that doesn't involve delusional ramblings from a certain poster.

TrulyAmazing 11-05-2010 11:48 PM

Quote:

Most of my posts are in the AB area. I'm not personally attacking anyone, so I don't see the problem if I drift over here from time to time. God knows this site could use some more discussion that doesn't involve delusional ramblings from a certain poster.

yes indeed :) i dont see a probleam either why u can post all you want on whatever topic you wish, its hard for us all in so forth to get past the delusional ramblings .........:rockon: peace be with you,

nagpo 11-06-2010 01:14 AM

Quote:

Trust me man, if I had the power she would be out of here in two seconds flat.

Odetolife 11-06-2010 11:30 AM

Quote:

Dude honestly who cares if you've been Here longer.. Were all fans of creed and ab, you should know if you post something shooting
down creed on a creed forum somebody will say something.. Common sense... Just sayin.

TeriB19 11-06-2010 02:27 PM

I agree that we can agree to disagree without the need for cursing or name calling.

Buried And Gone 11-06-2010 05:52 PM

Quote:

This leads me to ask...why do you bother coming here? If you dislike a band, why come to a forum dedicated to said band. Just to talk about how much they suck? How does this benefit the community? I understand constructive criticism or skepticism, but your attitude is similar to those who still continue on with Creed vs. Alter Bridge fights. If you like Alter Bridge so much, why not just stick to the AB forum, or even ABB?

And I hope we can stop with the cuss words guys and hopefully be a bit more civil to each other. Theres a thin line between flaming and being fairly critical.

I'm flaming. This dude is just here to start crap amoungst us. I don't go on fansites of bands i don't like and diss them. I think I have every right to be upset and tell this guy off however i may please. We're all adults here. Words are just words. If you are offended by swearing, then you're going to have a hard time in the world.

(that wasn't you as in YOU. It was you as in everybody)

nagpo 11-06-2010 07:02 PM

Isint trolling and flaming kinda against the rules? I know were pretty relaxed here on creedfeed, but I think we do have some sort of rule book.

My Sacrifice 11-07-2010 12:57 AM

[quote=Chris98GT]Uh, it was. Pretty damn obvious.

I was actually excited for a couple months about the reunion until I heard how awful Stapp had become. Full Circle is completely forgettable, and AB proved their superiority once again with the new album.[/QUOTE

so you obviously didn't see them on the 2010. Stapp's voice was shot in 2009, but it was sounding great on the 2010. I'm not saying it's late 90s Stapp, but it sounds great again.

INDIGOSTEVE 11-07-2010 06:17 AM

I like full circle and most bands anymore only release new music every 3-4 years anyway, Stapp is in a good place and so are the others.

George Brasil 11-07-2010 11:08 AM

I like to see he's talking about South America too as Mark also did on his latest UG interview. I tend to agree with the point that 99% of stuff they plan/say will happen does not happen definitely.

TrulyAmazing 11-07-2010 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
I agree that we can agree to disagree without the need for cursing or name calling.

Thank You Teri.......:hugs: :) good to see ya ROCK ON

Buried And Gone 11-07-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Isint trolling and flaming kinda against the rules? I know were pretty relaxed here on creedfeed, but I think we do have some sort of rule book.

I suppose. But flaming trolls is a hard thing not to do. Creed hate inside a creed forum is unacceptable to me.

TrulyAmazing 11-08-2010 01:28 PM

Quote:

I suppose. But flaming trolls is a hard thing not to do. Creed hate inside a creed forum is unacceptable to me.

yep some of those you did read of course ;) the fine print when you clicked on the I AGREE TAB, or not of course the main rules dont dis or insult any of the members of creed, and no OBESCENE Language of course thats why we have theses or you can always ust the Qubert Thingy &&^*&GGF(_(I( :peacelove :cuss: gets confussing there is always this method RULES BEFORE POSTING, go out :smokin: Let Off Same Pressure And Cry Forgive Me Lord And Come In Set Back Down And Chat About All Topics With Your Friends, Now Forgive A Lot Of Us Have THE FORCE, but know that i never yell at any of ya,s here, even if sounds like it most of,em down the street :laugh: make the supplications with our anger to the father who sustains us before we start yelling at any of our friends our loved ones, or my fave :D pedastrains ............:hugs: may the force be with us.....