CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed News From Brian (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13331)

My Sacrifice 11-05-2010 09:43 PM

Re: Creed News From Brian

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buried And Gone
I dislike this no talk of a new Creed album. They better not turn out like poison where they only tour in the summer and the rest of the year everybody does solo stuff.

I doubt that will happen. I think that's part of the reason they released Full Circle. The fans will just think the tour is a cash grab if they continue to tour without new music.

My Sacrifice 11-05-2010 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buried And Gone
After the reunion tour, I've come to the conclusion that 99% of the plans creed say will happen, don't happen. Not trying to be disrespectful or anything. But I'm not wrong.......

very true. I'm just glad we had a new record and two tours.

Chris98GT 11-05-2010 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My Sacrifice
The fans will just think the tour is a cash grab if they continue to tour without new music.

Uh, it was. Pretty damn obvious.

Mark has been quoted in interviews that AB is essentially his passion and that he's "grown" since the days of Creed. They were thrown a ton of cash for the initial reunion, so they buried the hatchet and played nice. You can tell the novelty is wearing thin for them. Why else wouldn't another album be in the works?

I was actually excited for a couple months about the reunion until I heard how awful Stapp had become. Full Circle is completely forgettable, and AB proved their superiority once again with the new album.

nagpo 11-05-2010 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris98GT
Uh, it was. Pretty damn obvious.

Mark has been quoted in interviews that AB is essentially his passion and that he's "grown" since the days of Creed. They were thrown a ton of cash for the initial reunion, so they buried the hatchet and played nice. You can tell the novelty is wearing thin for them. Why else wouldn't another album be in the works?

I was actually excited for a couple months about the reunion until I heard how awful Stapp had become. Full Circle is completely forgettable, and AB proved their superiority once again with the new album.

This leads me to ask...why do you bother coming here? If you dislike a band, why come to a forum dedicated to said band. Just to talk about how much they suck? How does this benefit the community? I understand constructive criticism or skepticism, but your attitude is similar to those who still continue on with Creed vs. Alter Bridge fights. If you like Alter Bridge so much, why not just stick to the AB forum, or even ABB?

I'm not saying you're not welcome, I'm just questioning why you're here.

And I hope we can stop with the cuss words guys and hopefully be a bit more civil to each other. Theres a thin line between flaming and being fairly critical.

nagpo 11-05-2010 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My Sacrifice
very true. I'm just glad we had a new record and two tours.

Yes I was very happy about this to. Seeing Creed live for the first time was a dream come true for me.

TrulyAmazing 11-05-2010 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
Yes I was very happy about this to. Seeing Creed live for the first time was a dream come true for me.

it was a dream come true for me to as well....:rockon: WE LOVE CREED, just touches your heart these 4 guys from the burbs with a dream and vison it did,nt dong on me till later how high everyone was in the early days while wrting they were a soaring....i tell ya :rockon: ready roaring writers, indeed,

Chris98GT 11-05-2010 11:22 PM

Quote:

Most of my posts are in the AB area. I'm not personally attacking anyone, so I don't see the problem if I drift over here from time to time. God knows this site could use some more discussion that doesn't involve delusional ramblings from a certain poster.

TrulyAmazing 11-05-2010 11:48 PM

Quote:

Most of my posts are in the AB area. I'm not personally attacking anyone, so I don't see the problem if I drift over here from time to time. God knows this site could use some more discussion that doesn't involve delusional ramblings from a certain poster.

yes indeed :) i dont see a probleam either why u can post all you want on whatever topic you wish, its hard for us all in so forth to get past the delusional ramblings .........:rockon: peace be with you,

nagpo 11-06-2010 01:14 AM

Quote:

Trust me man, if I had the power she would be out of here in two seconds flat.

Odetolife 11-06-2010 11:30 AM

Quote:

Good thing I don't care what you want.

Full Circle isn't worthy of a follow-up. And judging by your profile, I was probably on here talking Creed before you even knew who they were.

Dude honestly who cares if you've been Here longer.. Were all fans of creed and ab, you should know if you post something shooting
down creed on a creed forum somebody will say something.. Common sense... Just sayin.

TeriB19 11-06-2010 02:27 PM

I agree that we can agree to disagree without the need for cursing or name calling.

Buried And Gone 11-06-2010 05:52 PM

Quote:

This leads me to ask...why do you bother coming here? If you dislike a band, why come to a forum dedicated to said band. Just to talk about how much they suck? How does this benefit the community? I understand constructive criticism or skepticism, but your attitude is similar to those who still continue on with Creed vs. Alter Bridge fights. If you like Alter Bridge so much, why not just stick to the AB forum, or even ABB?

And I hope we can stop with the cuss words guys and hopefully be a bit more civil to each other. Theres a thin line between flaming and being fairly critical.

I'm flaming. This dude is just here to start crap amoungst us. I don't go on fansites of bands i don't like and diss them. I think I have every right to be upset and tell this guy off however i may please. We're all adults here. Words are just words. If you are offended by swearing, then you're going to have a hard time in the world.

(that wasn't you as in YOU. It was you as in everybody)

nagpo 11-06-2010 07:02 PM

Isint trolling and flaming kinda against the rules? I know were pretty relaxed here on creedfeed, but I think we do have some sort of rule book.

My Sacrifice 11-07-2010 12:57 AM

[quote=Chris98GT]Uh, it was. Pretty damn obvious.

I was actually excited for a couple months about the reunion until I heard how awful Stapp had become. Full Circle is completely forgettable, and AB proved their superiority once again with the new album.[/QUOTE

so you obviously didn't see them on the 2010. Stapp's voice was shot in 2009, but it was sounding great on the 2010. I'm not saying it's late 90s Stapp, but it sounds great again.

INDIGOSTEVE 11-07-2010 06:17 AM

I like full circle and most bands anymore only release new music every 3-4 years anyway, Stapp is in a good place and so are the others.