CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   And now it's time to say goodbye... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3517)

Higher_Desire 06-23-2003 08:16 PM

And now it's time to say goodbye...

Last night my family got in a big fight again, and my parents kept saying that I "spend too much damn time on the computer." They think I spend 8, 10, 12+ hours a day on the computer (and they believe what they want to believe, there's no changing their minds once they think they're right), so they told me I have to delete my account on the computer (Windows XP stuff...). It's because they blame all the computer problems on me since I've been home from school, saying I put a bunch of stuff on it and it's slowed down, and the internet won't always work and stuff... Anyway, I have no idea when I'll be able to come back, or if I'll be back this summer. I know I will return when I get back to college in the beginning of September.

Thank you all for being my friends, and for accepting me here, and if things don't work out for me to get back on this summer, I'll talk to you all again in September. H-D WILL return.

Goodbye.

H-D
~Colin

creedfan47a 06-23-2003 08:18 PM

:( :( That's horrible. :( I'm sad you'll be leaving us Colin. Hurry back as soon as you can! We'll miss your humour and your friendly nature. :(

:hugs: :hugs:

Sheila63 06-23-2003 08:27 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that Colin.:( I hope you can come back before the summer is over, but if not, I'm glad to here that you'll be back in September. I'll miss you :( and hang in there. :hugs:

PaulMcCoygirl 06-23-2003 08:33 PM

No you can't go!! Who else am I going to have conversations with about the Good Charlotte concert? :( I hope you can come back Colin, you always had those interesting posts. :P We'll miss ya here! Thanks for being a cool guy to talk to and I hope everything works out. Come back soon! :hugs:

creedfan47a 06-23-2003 08:36 PM

Will you stay if I flash you??? :flasher: :flasher: j/k :P

JulieCitySlicker 06-23-2003 08:40 PM

Aww! Colin:( I'm so sorry that your parents are blaming you for everything:crying: and that you have to leave:( I love talking to you and I hope you can come back soon:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: We will miss you here, you are a sweetheart! Take Care!

TeriB19 06-23-2003 09:16 PM

Take care Colin and hurry back soon!! We'll miss you!!:hugs:

Bridge of Clay 06-23-2003 10:36 PM

Re: And now it's time to say goodbye...

Quote:

Originally posted by Higher_Desire
<b>Last night my family got in a big fight again, and my parents kept saying that I "spend too much damn time on the computer." They think I spend 8, 10, 12+ hours a day on the computer (and they believe what they want to believe, there's no changing their minds once they think they're right), so they told me I have to delete my account on the computer (Windows XP stuff...). It's because they blame all the computer problems on me since I've been home from school, saying I put a bunch of stuff on it and it's slowed down, and the internet won't always work and stuff... Anyway, I have no idea when I'll be able to come back, or if I'll be back this summer. I know I will return when I get back to college in the beginning of September.
</b>

LMAO!!!

Sorry for the laugh, but it happens all the time at MY house. My parents freak out at me, specially due Creed and CreedFeed.

And yet, I always come back! I´m optimistic about you doing it too. A couple days after the fight I go easy, don´t use the puter as much but then I get back to my rithym!

Specially coz I´m the one who fix this puter when it has a bug!!!

My best thoughts to you! You´ll figure it out!

Dogstar 06-24-2003 01:54 AM

Colin, that's a bummer. I hope you can work things out with the folks and get back on visit us. If not, have a great summer and we'll catch you in September. Take good care.

Leader of Men 06-24-2003 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan47a
Will you stay if I flash you???

I'll stay if you do.

Tough break man, see ya around

creedfan47a 06-24-2003 02:31 AM

But you're not going anywhere!! I wasn't offering it to you. ;)

Leader of Men 06-24-2003 10:34 AM

Who's to say I'm not going? I could leave any time I wanted... actually I couldn't... I'd miss all this non-sense here

creedfan47a 06-24-2003 07:37 PM

Nonsense is what makes the world go round. :D

Steve 06-25-2003 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan47a
Will you stay if I flash you??? :flasher: :flasher: j/k :P

did someone say boobies?

Leader of Men 06-25-2003 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Steve
did someone say boobies?

I believe theres gonna be a flashing in town.:dancing: