CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Why am I a status? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7002)

Said Eyes 07-02-2004 10:23 AM

Why am I a status?

I just noticed I am BearFan's (maybe more?) status! Whats the deal? :confused:

Im feeling so fragmented...

farmgirl 07-02-2004 12:06 PM

I think the status's are based on your # of posts. Maybe since you're now over 400 posts, your status changed to the next level? I'm not sure though.

WeatheredWoman 07-02-2004 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Said Eyes
Why am I a status?

Just because...

Higher_Desire 07-02-2004 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmgirl
I think the status's are based on your # of posts. Maybe since you're now over 400 posts, your status changed to the next level? I'm not sure though.

That's right. You'll eventually be things like "Taken Higher" "Prophet Man" and "Arms Wide Open". If you want a permanent one, you can get Steve (or any of the other mods I suppose) to change it.

I want mine to say "CF's Pimp Daddy"

H-D :pimp:

Said Eyes 07-03-2004 12:43 AM

Youre not understanding me farmgirl and Higher Desire, my name is a status now. Should I take this as a compliment?

Higher_Desire 07-03-2004 12:53 AM

Oooohhhhhh. I get it now. I think that's always been one of them. Don't know for sure though. Maybe it is a compliment.

Mulletman 07-03-2004 01:14 AM

I was getting very agrivated with this post because I didnt know what you were talking about. I had to search Bearfan to find out what you meant. Said Eyes has always been a ranking in these forums, well before you were a member. As for the compliment part, well you can take it one of two ways - you're being imitated or you've become a standard which people follow.

I am terminated, its a rank that was reserved for the chosen one. . . and since he didnt show up, we couldnt let it go to waste. ;)

farmgirl 07-03-2004 11:07 AM

Quote:

Youre not understanding me farmgirl and Higher Desire, my name is a status now. Should I take this as a compliment?

Ohhhh, I get what you were saying now...sorry I misunderstood.

Mr. Prophet Man 07-03-2004 11:32 AM

Quote:

I just noticed I am BearFan's (maybe more?) status! Whats the deal? :confused:

Im feeling so fragmented...

so am I

Higher_Desire 07-03-2004 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
I am terminated, its a rank that was reserved for the chosen one. . . and since he didnt show up, we couldnt let it go to waste. ;)

Who is "the chosen one"?

Can you make mine "CreedFeed Pimp Daddy"?

Said Eyes 07-03-2004 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Prophet Man
so am I

Shall we start a support group?

Mulletman 07-04-2004 01:31 AM

lol

Dogstar 07-05-2004 01:31 PM

Hahah, this thread is funny.

farmgirl 07-05-2004 05:40 PM

Quote:

Shall we start a support group?

LOL...I'll start.

Hello, my name is Rose and I've been feeling fragmented for a few months now. I feel this 12 step program is what I need to get over my fragmented feelings. :D

Said Eyes 07-06-2004 07:01 AM

I think you're thinking of an AA meeting there, farmgirl. Im this group we listen to Creed and rock out and so on. None of this feelings bs...