CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Pro-shot footage of "Say I" from Weathered Tour (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13119)

XALTERBRIDGEX 05-14-2010 11:19 PM

Pro-shot footage of "Say I" from Weathered Tour

edit.

Dark_Knight 05-15-2010 01:03 AM

Re: Pro-shot footage of "Say I" from Weathered Tour

Edit.

maccamer 05-15-2010 05:20 PM

Windup must have not wanted to pay for this. Not bad at all. A little out of focus on Mark's picking shot. I wonder what it would take for this to get paid for and released by Windup. Flip did mention around that time that they would be releasing a DVD but nothing ever came of it. This must have been it.

Let’s start an online petition for its release!!!

maccamer 05-15-2010 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maccamer
Windup must have not wanted to pay for this. Not bad at all. A little out of focus on Mark's picking shot. I wonder what it would take for this to get paid for and released by Windup. Flip did mention around that time that they would be releasing a DVD but nothing ever came of it. This must have been it.

Let’s start an online petition for its release!!!

Thanks for sharing and lets get this released!

Dark_Knight 05-15-2010 05:42 PM

Well we don't know if this was for the DVD or not... I believe they filmed several gigs from the Weathered Tour. It's the not the best I've heard Scott but this was around his rough period so that's most likely why... it's still a million times better than anything on Creed Live though lol

FreedomFighter 05-15-2010 06:43 PM

Wow I was at that show :)

Dark_Knight 05-17-2010 04:10 PM

Alright here's the deal on the footage, a couple of people got in touch with the guy who filmed the show.

From Mitch:
Quote:

Ok guys, i just got off the phone with Jeff Claire- the guy who owns the website and youtube channel that this video originated from. He is the director for a company that shoots live videos for bands. In other words he is the equivalent to Daniel Catullo III, the man who directed creeds live in houston dvd and alter bridge's live from amsterdam dvd. Jeff told me that creed recorded the show and planned on releasing a live dvd later that year, however since creed fell apart shortly thereafter, the dvd never became a reality. However, Jeff told me that the band as well as himself still possess all the footage from the show and he recommended that we get in touch with the band and ask if it could be released. He told me as we all know that creed was having alot of problems personally and mechanically around that time but somehow pulled it together and put on a "magical" show. He said they shot footage from the Grand Rapids and Auburn Hills shows, but that Say I video was from Grand Rapids. He regretted to tell us that he legally can not release the show because it would cause a lot of legal trouble for himself as well as the band and for that reason he asks that anyone who has it uploaded to youtube and other such websites please take it down to avoid any further issues.

So it's kind of odd... I don't know why he would put it on the web for the world to see if he was worried about legal issues but ah well. I edited my post above.

maccamer 05-18-2010 12:53 PM

We should ask the guys if they or Windup had any interest in getting this released during the web cast. They are probably more interested in the now than in a very dark period of the band. But, you never know!