CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   House Of Blues Concert (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5040)

Delirium 11-26-2003 01:38 AM

wow... i spent the afternoon downloading the my own prison house of blues concert off kazaa (thnx to a very generous [email protected]) and i was just amazed at what i heard. Even with a moderate-quality .mp3 you could hear the intesity in the air as you listen to it.

The guitar is AWESOME, every note seems to be sent from heaven above (ok a little exaggeration there). The singing is stapp at his best. If i had one wish i'd be to go back in time and stand in the front row to that concert.

Has anyone here been at that concert? if so can you try and describe what it was like?

if not i must insist that every self-respecting creed fan go download this now! I may be 5 years too late to post this but i just thought i had to share it.

Creed_Defaultgirl 11-26-2003 02:45 AM

Sounds cool, (she thinks if only this peice of crap computer would even let me listen to a song, would be quite a mirical if it let me download a concert!)

creedsister 11-26-2003 12:33 PM

sorry to here,,that default,,girl,,,that can,,suck,,Delirum,,i got it,,downloaded,,great show,,,the only show,,i dont have complete is woodstock,99,,,peace

Marty 11-26-2003 05:07 PM

creedsister, please stop using all the commas, it makes it SOOOO FREAKIN hard to read what you are saying. Can you please take some time in your posts in the future? Thanks!

facelessman 11-27-2003 08:56 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Delirium+11-26-2003 01:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Delirium @ 11-26-2003 01:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> The guitar is AWESOME, every note seems to be sent from heaven above (ok a little exaggeration there). [/b][/quote]
no, youre not exaggerating

facelessman 11-27-2003 08:57 PM

i downloaded it too, its awesome. i highly recommend it

Jez 11-28-2003 03:10 AM

HOB is an awesome show...
The earlier shows are really amazing. I really love the Grafitti Lounge show because the setting was so intimate; with a good set of headphones you can almost imagine that you're right there in this little club...and Scott's voice was incredibly strong. Another great show off of the HC tour is San Antonio. The sound is almost a 10 in quality...There are so many excellent shows...

Delirium 11-28-2003 03:18 AM

so where do i get these other .mp3's Jez?

Jez 11-28-2003 04:04 AM

mIRC would be your best bet. You were really lucky to have gotten a full concert boot off of Kazaa

mIRC

download the program here then go to www.videopimp.com and look in the help section to view a tutorial on how to set up and download. Use EFnet for your server and then go to the #myowncreed channel. Have fun!