CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   If You Could Go Back In Time....... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5888)

archie bunker 02-17-2004 09:18 AM

If You Could Go Back In Time.......

if you could go back in time and change one thing what would it be? I would have took my schooling more seriously an i definetly would have went to college by now i would of have me a great job.not to metion managed my money better! :)

Hunterr 02-17-2004 09:23 AM

never

Quote:

Originally Posted by archie bunker
if you could go back in time and change one thing what would it be? I would have took my schooling more seriously an i definetly would have went to college by now i would of have me a great job.not to metion managed my money better! :)

Hi Archie,Its never to late to do anything . As long as your still able to walk and talk at the same time(HA!HA!). TTYL,Hunterr

archie bunker 02-17-2004 09:29 AM

thanks hunter i guess it is something to think about :)

Hunterr 02-17-2004 09:35 AM

Hey

Quote:

Hey ,Your welcome Archie.Have a good day!

creedsister 02-17-2004 11:25 AM

ya know what archie if i could go back in time in change something}} IT WOULD BE THE DAY I WAS BORN!!! hahahahahahaha!!!!!

archie bunker 02-17-2004 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
ya know what archie if i could go back in time in change something}} IT WOULD BE THE DAY I WAS BORN!!! hahahahahahaha!!!!!

BAD BEAVIS BAD!!!! ;)

creedsister 02-17-2004 11:39 AM

hey butthead uh uh uh uh i got to like get off the pc now!!!huhuhu~~i said Like Get off the pc now~~Huhu huhu i Said Get Off uhuhuhuh} Cool uhuhuh i will ttyl butt munch UhUhuhuhuhuh

DangerousDan85 02-17-2004 01:56 PM

ashton kutcher style

RMadd 02-17-2004 03:30 PM

I wouldn't change anything. As much as I'd maybe like to have more money (it could never hurt, right?), who knows, maybe how much I've got has kept me from being stupid, etc?

Shadow 02-17-2004 10:29 PM

Ummm... Just one thing I would change.......Probably wouldn't have gotten married (but then again, if I didn't get married, I wouldn't have my kids, my dog). I know .... I would have married a different person :D

facelessman 02-17-2004 10:57 PM

theres a bunch of crap i would chnge

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-18-2004 08:41 AM

There are things that happened to me when I was younger that if I changed them I might not be where I am today. So, as horrible as they were they were learning experiences for me and I don't think I would change a thing.

JenRN 02-18-2004 09:25 AM

WOW deep question really. I have a lot I would change. I would not of gotten married so young, saved more money and managed it better those would be the biggies. I am a "thinker" and there are not too many things I do without great thought, so those would be mine. I got married at 22, and yes I think it was too young, or I guess I just married the wrong person. I "thought" I knew what I wanted at that age, well now I think so differently at 31. I am the same person in a lot of ways, just more wise to the world.

TeriB19 02-18-2004 10:53 AM

If I could change one thing I probably would've done bodily harm to my ex-stepfather. Having him arrested did no good, he was in tight with the police in my small town.

Hunterr 02-18-2004 11:25 AM

hi

Quote:

As to the ?? i did not answer. I would not have let the love of my life leave town without me. :(