CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Is Creed In orlando Now? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4498)

Jez 10-06-2003 01:40 AM

LOL, Kimmie! I knew you would love that pic! Saw your pics of the M&G....very cool :) TTYS ::muah::

mfantusy..Welcome to the board! Good luck seeing the guys....hopefully they're too busy writing and recording to be 'out on the town' much ;)

Sheila63 10-06-2003 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mfantusy
hey everyone...i'm brand new here also.  i actually just moved to orlando (actually, a little town right outside of orlando).  when we were moving, my family and i were so close to buying a house in Phillip and Tremonti's gated community (not on their side, the houses were much too expensive!)  Phillips and Tremonti right outside of Orlando.  i share the same zip code as them!!  their development is beautiful, however i haven't seen their houses yet because i don't know which ones they are.  that's about all i know and if i ever see them around here, i'll let you know!

Welcome to CreedFeed, mfantasy.:newbie: I hope you enjoy your time here. I think that's very cool that you live in the same zip code as Mark and Flip.

Julbright 10-06-2003 12:21 PM

Welcome mfantasy!

OK Now I am confused again - wouldn't mark and flip AND SCOTT be in the same zip code????

mfantusy 10-06-2003 02:39 PM

well where me, mark, and scott p live is a different zip than orlando itself. i don't know where scott s lives, just that it's close. the only reason i know about mark and scott is because the realtor told us that we'd be sharing the gated community with creed's own. it was awesome!! but we ended up finding a house somewhere else, about 3 miles away.

Julbright 10-06-2003 02:42 PM

I thought that Mark and Stapp lived in the same place - Stapp owns a home in Maitland, FL not Orlando.

mfantusy 10-06-2003 02:49 PM

i didn't say he lived in orlando, i don't know where stapp lives. but tremonti has a house right outside of the orlando zip code, and it's not maitland. i don't really want to post the name of the town because of their privacy and all, but all i know is that tremonti and phillips live in the same community.

Julbright 10-06-2003 02:52 PM

Ok- cool ! I am not really seeking the name of the town - I guess my confusion was that earlier in this thread some of us were talking about it and I thought we came up with that Mark and Stapp lived across the street from one another. It doesn't really matter just making conversation

Joge78 10-13-2003 07:18 PM

Well I just got back from Orlando and I did not run into any of the creed guys. (not surprising) I did not even hear any of creeds music out there came all the way home got into the limo that picked us up at the airport and Creed was on the radio. Is that ironic. Orlando was alot of fun great place to be. Night life is out of this world. Anyone know when is creed touring again?

DangerousDan85 10-13-2003 07:34 PM

probably late 2004/early 2005

Joge78 10-13-2003 07:42 PM

We have to wait that long?

DangerousDan85 10-13-2003 07:55 PM

i guess

DSDTonya 10-13-2003 09:30 PM

Just popping in my 2 cents on the Hillaree living across from Stapp. From what Ive heard-yes originally when they first seperated he had bought her a house very close by (I heard it was 4 houses away) . Since all of the drama that came after in recent years-Ive heard that living situation no longer exists and never worked out.
:peacelove

ack had to edit twice!!!!!!!!!!! typoneese today!:crying:

hide 10-13-2003 09:36 PM

mark has said that they may one or two shows at new year's before recording the new album!

JenRN 10-14-2003 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hide
mark has said that they may one or two shows at new year's before recording the new album!

Where did you hear that from? That would be awesome, I wonder where.

DangerousDan85 10-14-2003 07:56 PM

i think it was from the radio interview