CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Will you be buying Creed's Greatest Hits Album? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7843)

benkenobi 10-31-2004 07:08 PM

Will you be buying Creed's Greatest Hits Album?

Okay, I want to make this as painless as possible. Simply click yes, no, or undecided. I could've made several more choices, but I thought everyone would have many different reasons for either buying it or not. Please state why you picked what you did; no arguing please. :D

Dogstar 10-31-2004 07:12 PM

LOL, Ben...I'm on the fence about it because I'm unhappy there are no new songs, b-sides, or live concert footage. I have all their videos and I own all the CDs out to date, so I'm not sure I want to get this. I was hoping for something more. That being said, I still might get it just to have it for the collection.

benkenobi 10-31-2004 07:15 PM

I voted yes even though I, of course, have all three albums. I guess it's more like impulse buying than anything. I've bought singles just to get one song before, and with this album comes the DVD (much more important to me) with all the music videos. I would like to have the DVD because...

a. Now I actually have a DVD w/ Creed music videos. (Duh)
b. I can clear up some space on my computer by deleting the downloaded videos.
c. The DVD video will look much better than the downloaded videos. Plus they will play smoother.

Next. :D

Dogstar 10-31-2004 07:22 PM

True dat about the videos. I'm hoping I can find it cheap somewhere :D

StillACreedFan 10-31-2004 08:26 PM

No. Why would I? I already have all 3 CDs. I might have had a different opinion if I really considered the songs on the album their greatest.

Mulletman 10-31-2004 09:57 PM

I will but ill be getting it at ebay. like One Day Remains, its not worth more than 5 bucks...

Dogstar 10-31-2004 11:07 PM

Agreed. I'm not happy with the song selection, either.

revisfoot 11-01-2004 12:23 AM

Even though I made this EXACT SAME thing a year ago, I'm going to buy it just because, and I would like that DVD. That's just me, though. And, I can't wait for the "B-sides" album! And that Live DVD!!

RMadd 11-01-2004 12:56 AM

Ditto to your first post, Dogstar

Dani 11-01-2004 01:10 AM

Yes, but only because I don't own all the music videos already and I guess it would be nice to have in my collection.

As a side note I have a feeling this album will be pretty successful overseas. Well, at least in Australia anyway where the My Own Prison album slipped under the radar. I can see a lot of casual fans that only own Human Clay buying this.

Trimontana 11-01-2004 03:55 AM

NO cuz:

1. I donīt like the songs selection
2. I have all the videos
3. No b-sides
4. I have all the lives performances

i didnīt mention anything new.
Maybe if in a future Wind-up reconsider release a Greastest Hits with somethi
ng new, i will buy it. I prefer save the money to buy something that i donīt have, even i love Creed i think itīs not worth it in my case. :D

EvenStream 11-01-2004 12:34 PM

But still man its nice to have it, just to play it for the first time to remember just how good they were.

Higher_Desire 11-01-2004 06:07 PM

I'm buying it because I still love Creed. Sure we've heard all the songs before, and seen the videos, but it's Creed, so I have to have it.

H-D :pimp:

The Lithium 11-01-2004 07:48 PM

I agree with Colin! It is Creed and therefore I will buy it! PLUS I'm dying to see those videos, 'cause the quality will be top, top, top, top notch!!

creeddane 11-02-2004 03:46 AM

yeah i will buy it; especially now that i found a special version with some gifts... :D