CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What are you doing right now? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7991)

Xterminator27 11-22-2004 08:07 PM

What are you doing right now?

Right now im on the computer, how about you?

TeriB19 11-22-2004 10:17 PM

Losing my mind.

PaulMcCoygirl 11-22-2004 10:21 PM

homework

PaulMcCoygirl 11-22-2004 10:29 PM

i'm also talking to my bf, michael on MSN.

JulieCitySlicker 11-22-2004 11:30 PM

Yo Momma :D

(just kidding,lol)

Higher_Desire 11-23-2004 01:32 AM

Didn't we have a tread like this before???

Anyway, being a psychology major has really messed me up. I now see the redundancy of this thread, as anyone who comes to it is obviously typing on a message board. Of course, I wouldn't expect a Canadian to know that right off... :rolleyes: LOL. j/k, X.

H-D :pimp:

RMadd 11-23-2004 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Didn't we have a tread like this before???

Anyway, being a psychology major has really messed me up. I now see the redundancy of this thread, as anyone who comes to it is obviously typing on a message board. Of course, I wouldn't expect a Canadian to know that right off... :rolleyes: LOL. j/k, X.

:hammerlol

i was about to say 'just sitting here, typing'... but was gonna add 'hoping my last class this afternoon doesn't get cancelled b/c, if it does, imona be pissed. i skipped all my classes last thurs to finish a paper (we have Tues/Thurs classes), and so far, my first class today had optional attendance, and my second appeared as tho it had been cancelled... so, if my third's cancelled, i coulda left for thanksgiving break fucking yesterday afternoon!!!!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 11-23-2004 05:21 PM

Listening to music and bout to have some chocolate chip cookies :D

Higher_Desire 11-23-2004 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
:hammerlol

i was about to say 'just sitting here, typing'... but was gonna add 'hoping my last class this afternoon doesn't get cancelled b/c, if it does, imona be pissed. i skipped all my classes last thurs to finish a paper (we have Tues/Thurs classes), and so far, my first class today had optional attendance, and my second appeared as tho it had been cancelled... so, if my third's cancelled, i coulda left for thanksgiving break fucking yesterday afternoon!!!!!!!!

We have Tues/Thurs classes here too. One of my classes was cancelled tomorrow because we're ahead of our syllabus, and since it's T-Giving and all...

I'm once again posting in this dumb thread saying I'm staring at an irradescent screen comprised of cathode rays submitting figures to those unbenouced to me.

JulieCitySlicker 11-23-2004 08:06 PM

Realizing,yet again that I'm not happy with life

Higher_Desire 11-24-2004 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker

That's sad, Julie. :( Maybe you'd be happier if you put some Creed on. :D That usually works for me. Of course, what would be better is if I had a real girlfriend... (and that's not necessarily a subtle hint. lol.)

Xterminator27 11-24-2004 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
as anyone who comes to it is obviously typing on a message board.

No shit man, thats the whole point, yet people somehow find ways of getting around that fact and start posting about prevoius things / emotions.

GAAAH

Trimontana 11-24-2004 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker

Oh Julie, sweety. I know how you feel. I know what is that about, i have been there before...and sometimes still...fed up about everything. But thing you have us here darling. I know maybe is not enough reason to make you a bit happier but try to think always a bit more positive. PM me if you need to talk to someone OK?????. :kiss:

Trimontana 11-24-2004 03:58 PM

I am in a fuckin' internet cafe cos my crap laptop is getting repaired and will it have back next tuesday.....shit!!!!!!

sandman0277 11-24-2004 09:30 PM

I am playing my guitar... I've got a show at my school's coffe house tommorow... I wrote a song for a girl... Pray she likes it!