CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   God? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8185)

stillwater 12-13-2004 07:02 PM

God?

Do you believe in God, and if so, what is your concept of what God is?

Just curious.

Trimontana 12-13-2004 07:08 PM

I believe there´s something who created us and superior to us....
I think is the same God for all of us but everyone of us call him different depend our religium.
I am catholic and i believe in God...the one i pray every day to.

hayley 12-13-2004 07:20 PM

I am very unsure if there is a so called 'God'. There is something out there though, but my beliefs toward religion are scarce. I am not christian, catholic, etc. I have thought this way for a long time, and I once went to church to see if I could solve the problem that I had with thinking there was a God, but it didn't solve anything, and I am still unsure. Like I said, there is something out there, but I don't know if it's God. I don't really pray, and when I do I don't know who or what will make what I am praying for happen. I know it's weird, but that's the way I feel. I would have to see him to believe it.

RMadd 12-13-2004 07:23 PM

um, this would go in the Faith/Religion area....... yes I believe in God

Wylde-Tremonti 12-13-2004 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
um, this would go in the Faith/Religion area....... yes I believe in God

ditto

Dogstar 12-13-2004 08:48 PM

Yep, it's being moved.

creedsister 12-13-2004 10:05 PM

:D A BELIEVER HERE PRAISE JESUS I Dont Wanna Get On A Roll So I Will Just Something For Those Of You That Dont HE BELIEVES IN YOU He Made Your Butt AND THE GOD I SERVE IS LOVE MY GOD IS GOD :D

creedsister 12-13-2004 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Yep, it's being moved.

Well Done

titan9 12-13-2004 10:13 PM

I believe in God. I've been a Roman Catholic(or Christian) my entire life. I've been raised that way.The influence has always been there because my Mom and Sister are devout Catholics. Mom always made us go to Church every Sunday and at times, I didn't really feel like going. But that changed around the time I got confirmed(I'm only 16) I started learning more and more about my faith and found that my faith was starting to get stronger. But I don't think I really started actually living my faith until 7 months ago. Lots of things were happening to me and I was overwhelmed. I think that's the point in my life when I realized I had to reconnect to God. So I started praying everyday and well, my faith has grown. So yes, I definitely believe in God and Christ, and my faith is stronger than ever.

stillwater 12-14-2004 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Yep, it's being moved.

I kinda wanted a more general discussion, from people who wouldn't normally click through to the "faith/religion" forum. But you're the boss ;)

And as for God. I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

creedsister 12-14-2004 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stillwater
I kinda wanted a more general discussion, from people who wouldn't normally click through to the "faith/religion" forum. But you're the boss ;)

And as for God. I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

I Really Cant Say That I Blame You For Wanting To Talk About Your Opion StillWater :D Other Than In The Faith In Religion, I For One Respect That .... And Thats About It, ROCK ON ATHEISTS DUDE.... BUT MY GOD IS GOD Just Asked The Other Ones NO OTHER GOD IS ABOVE THIS GOD

creedsister 12-14-2004 11:40 AM

Beat Someone To It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES LITHIUM WE KNOW YOU DONT BELIEVE IN GOD :D :p :p HAHA

facelessman 12-27-2004 10:51 AM

i believe in God. He is my Father in heaven. i know he loves each and every one of us, and showed this in sending His Only Begotten. we all owe Him so much, its crazy!

creedsister 12-27-2004 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
i believe in God. He is my Father in heaven. i know he loves each and every one of us, and showed this in sending His Only Begotten. we all owe Him so much, its crazy!

Yes A Lot Of Love......

Wylde-Tremonti 12-27-2004 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman

Right on Bro! I've Got Jesus Runnin through my veins