CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Kitty collar (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8751)

TeriB19 03-09-2005 10:50 PM

Kitty collar

I'm sorry, but I have to share this. I got Cinnamon a new collar today. To say she hates it is an understatement. It's pretty royal blue but the best thing is, it's got a little blue bell on it. I've taken to calling her Tinkerbell, because she can't move without ringing. It's so funny! She hates it, and that makes me laugh even more. How cruel does this make me? She's mad at me and I'm laughing at her. I'm a bad bad pet owner. :D

Dogstar 03-10-2005 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
I'm sorry, but I have to share this. I got Cinnamon a new collar today. To say she hates it is an understatement. It's pretty royal blue but the best thing is, it's got a little blue bell on it. I've taken to calling her Tinkerbell, because she can't move without ringing. It's so funny! She hates it, and that makes me laugh even more. How cruel does this make me? She's mad at me and I'm laughing at her. I'm a bad bad pet owner. :D

LOL, pooooor Cinn ;). That collar will keep her from killing the birds when she escapes to the outdoors.

TeriB19 03-10-2005 07:56 AM

Ok, I admit it. I broke down this morning and took the bell off. Apparently, everytime she made a move, the bell would go off and she'd get scared. It was pretty funny for awhile but she acted like a totally different cat. She was afraid to move because of the bell, so I finally (yes, admittedly after hours of entertainment purely for my own sick sense of pleasure) took the bell off. She's a happy kitty again.

Hey birds!!! Look out!!!!!!!

Higher_Desire 03-10-2005 11:01 AM

My cat has always had a bell on her collar. Of course, she's an indoor cat... Bells, to quote ex-con Martha Stewart, "It's a good thing."

H-D :pimp:

whitebird 03-10-2005 01:20 PM

Teri, you wicked woman ;) You should be ashamed of yourself :D

Just remember, a name tag. I can't tell you how many times I have rescued lost animals, and couldn't easly find their owners, because they never thought they would need one.

I'm sure that royal blue goes beautifully against her orange tabby color, too cute.

Dogstar 03-10-2005 02:11 PM

Awwww, you old softie, Teri ;)

TeriB19 03-10-2005 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebird
Teri, you wicked woman ;) You should be ashamed of yourself :D

Just remember, a name tag. I can't tell you how many times I have rescued lost animals, and couldn't easly find their owners, because they never thought they would need one.

I'm sure that royal blue goes beautifully against her orange tabby color, too cute.

As a matter of fact, whitebird, I am going back to PetSmart tomorrow and getting her a tag. I don't like her getting out but she's such a sneak, sometimes she tears out without us even seeing it. Just a flash of orange fur! So I'm definitely going to get her a tag.

How are you, my friend? Your emails mean more than you know. Hope your situation is improving. I think of you often!! :hugs:

Kerri, yes, I'm a marshmallow.

whitebird 03-11-2005 05:37 AM

Oh, thanks Teri, your kind words have made my morning.

I wish all pet owners were as good as you are, to their own pets. That little lost baby got a wonderful home.

I'm doing well, March and April are always a little busy, with the animal groups I belong to. I'm making Easter baskets on Saturday with a couple friends, to silent auction. We are raising funds for animal care, people baskets, kitty baskets and doggie baskets.

HigherGirl 03-14-2005 12:00 AM

Ha Ha Teri......
YOUR CAT OWNS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
My cat was the same way, being the "incredible mouser and bird watcher" she needed to stalk quietly, she was pissed when I put jingle bells on her at Christmas, Boy, I'll never do that again!! :roll: