CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Fans By City (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   any international Creed Fans? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3130)

WeatheredWoman 12-12-2003 09:59 AM

Welcome Dee... another European fan :D

I hope you enjoy this message board as much as I do!

C'mon there must be more foreign fans????? I was hoping 2 see another Dutch fan but... alas.... :mad:

Sincirr 12-25-2003 10:54 PM

BTW, Concerning the alleged Creed/Sevendust gig in Australia in October:

I have written to every venue, manager, etc, including a fair few people from The Agency Group, including Fermaglitch himself. He believes it never happened, so I am sure that he would have known about it!!!!

Bless all the Europeans and others in places that havent seen Creed yet. I am from Australia and I complain! At least I have seen them! Hopefully they will decide to do a tour like Metallica did, and go all over the globe. That would rock!

BTW: Any other Aussies here?

Dani 12-26-2003 06:13 AM

Hi Sincirr, I'm an Aussie from Sydney. I think there are a few more Aussies around here :) It's always good to see fellow Aussie Creed fans.

I never heard about the Creed/Sevendust gig either, interesting. Though I think alot of us would of known if they were down here then.

WeatheredWoman 12-26-2003 11:02 AM

Y'know what really makes me sick??? To know that CREED played here in Amsterdam on the 5th of july 1999 in Paradiso... just around the corner! It's a 10-minute-ride 4 me!!!

But at that time I didn't knew anything 'bout those gorgeous guys :mad1:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

This hurts!!!!!

Sincirr 12-27-2003 06:24 AM

:censored::flame::banghead::(:crying:

WeatheredWoman 12-28-2003 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
:censored::flame::banghead::(:crying:

Shit happens... they say!! Get over it... they say!! How the "F#%$@*CK" will I get...... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh... NEVER MIND!!!!

At least YOU understand.... Thnx 4 that! :peace:

I could've almost SMELL them................. :crying:

Dogstar 12-28-2003 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Y'know what really makes me sick??? To know that CREED played here in Amsterdam on the 5th of july 1999 in Paradiso... just around the corner! It's a 10-minute-ride 4 me!!!

But at that time I didn't knew anything 'bout those gorgeous guys :mad1:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

This hurts!!!!!

That sucks, WeatheredWoman!!! And '99 was a good year for their tour. I have a few bootlegs from that year, and they sound great!

WeatheredWoman 12-28-2003 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
That sucks, WeatheredWoman!!! And '99 was a good year for their tour. I have a few bootlegs from that year, and they sound great!

Ok... C'mon... rub it in !!! :grr: :grr: :grr:

;)

Sincirr 12-28-2003 11:08 PM

Ouch!
Youre welcome, WW. My heart goes out 2 you, and I have learned to appreciate what little I have and stop whinin like I so often do!!!

WOOO-HOOOO TO THE INTERNATIONAL CREED FANS
WE ROCK!!!!

:jam::tremonti:

WeatheredWoman 12-28-2003 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Ouch!
Youre welcome, WW. My heart goes out 2 you, and I have learned to appreciate what little I have and stop whinin like I so often do!!!

WOOO-HOOOO TO THE INTERNATIONAL CREED FANS
WE ROCK!!!!

:jam::tremonti:

You're so SWEET... :angel:

WOOO-HOOOOO 2 :jam:

Dogstar 12-28-2003 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Ok... C'mon... rub it in !!! :grr: :grr: :grr:

;)

Yikes, sorry, I wasn't trying to that. I was merely saying what a shame it was that you missed them that year...Sorry.

WeatheredWoman 12-29-2003 04:44 PM

Apologies accepted!! :D

I knew u didn't mean it in a bad way Dogstar!!

You're sweet too.... :angel:

Dogstar 12-31-2003 06:41 PM

Awww, thanks, WeatheredWoman, right back at ya!...I think it's awesome that Creed fans are EVERYWHERE!!!! Woooo-hoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Sincirr 12-31-2003 08:48 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE...Unless there are some islander's here, I believe I was one of the first in this club to celebrate it?

Karen 02-08-2004 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
...I think it's awesome that Creed fans are EVERYWHERE!!!! Woooo-hoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

That should qualify as the quote of the day!!! :)