CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Fans By City (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   any international Creed Fans? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3130)

roy20uk 10-09-2003 10:12 AM

hey im 20 yrs old from the uk!!
i love creed and mark tremonti rocks!
i wish everyone in the uk would get their heads outa their asses and start listening to creed so they would come and play in the uk!!!

creedster 10-11-2003 05:22 AM

hey roy20uk!welcome to the best creed board.i'm from austria

Siana 10-11-2003 07:35 AM

welcome to all:)

creeddane 10-14-2003 01:34 AM

well
i'm from denmark! the last place creed will ever play on earth

couldn't US send a bunch of head surgeon's ?:D
so that the danish population could get their head straighten up a little.
They love everything else but creed here

:confused:

Siana 10-14-2003 04:14 AM

the same is here in Bulgaria with Creed.

WeatheredWoman 11-10-2003 06:16 PM

Hi there,

Here another "foreign" Creedfan.... I'm from the Netherlands!!

I first "met" Creed on MTV... with their With-arms-wide-open-video.
It was love at first hearing... or how can you say that??

Here in Holland there's a Creed-like band.... their name is Kane...maybe you've heard of it??

And ow about that German thing?? My mom is a native german... :D

I would looooooooove to see Creed live.... but will they ever come this way???

Greetzzzz....

Sheila63 11-10-2003 06:38 PM

Hi, WeatheredWoman and Welcome to CreedFeed!! :newbie:

I'm from the state of Connecticut here in the U.S. I hope you fun posting with us. :D

WeatheredWoman 11-10-2003 07:25 PM

Thnx Sheila :)

Feels good to be warmwelcomed at Creedfeed....

Right now I'm busy to read all the news about Creed.... Can't find much about those guys here in Holland :(

I'm feeling like a little kid in Toyland :D

Sheila63 11-10-2003 08:34 PM

You're welcome. :D

Cool, enjoy catching up on all of the news.

simply-the-best 11-17-2003 08:03 AM

Hey guys! I'm from Norway. I don't think there are a lot of norwegian creed fans, but I know some...

Me and my best friend have been really big fans for some years now.
Are there any other norwegian creed fans around here?

I wish creed would have a tour in Europe or something, cause I have to go all the way to America, and I don't know if you know where norway is, but it's really far away!!! Anyway... I'm coming to see creed on their next tour! Doesn't matter how far I have to go, as long as i get to see them live :D

Sincirr 11-29-2003 08:43 PM

Hi there, I am from Australia....

BTW, mabe some Aussies would be able to help me with this

I am very sad....:(

I need your help...

Do any of you know about a rumor that Creed were down in Australia with Sevendust, doing a small venue show...In Sydney, it was rumored to be at the Enmore Theatre. Supposedly my mother saw a report on television, but she wouldnt know Creed from Creedence Clearwater Revival, so I'm a little confused. A friend of a friend knows someone that went, but I had no idea. Also as U probably know, Sevendust did not come here with Creed in March of 2002 because of a death in the family...Now Creed are in the business of doing sort of makeup shows when something went wrong with one of their shows. I'm thinking this would be it...but the ticket company has no idea either.

Through all my searching I have no concrete evidence really. Can someone help?

Dogstar 11-29-2003 08:45 PM

When did this show supposedly take place, sincirr? Officially, they have been on a break since the New Year's Eve show in Philly, so we haven't heard anything about a Sydney show.

Siana 11-30-2003 09:26 AM

hello to all new members:) welcome to our creed family here :D

Sincirr 12-01-2003 06:03 AM

Well all I have been able to find out off my mother, who believes that she saw the report on the news, and a friend, that it was in October sometime. Thats all I can find out. I have checked both tour itineraries for Creed and Sevendust and cant find anything! I was at the Sydney show in March, and heard that alot of Sevendust fans wanted refunds on their tickets but were refused at the time. I thought that perhaps the guys from Creed thought that was slack and those that complained were treated to an extra show. The Enmore seats a few thousand only so...

I'm hopin it's all a big fairytale cos I would have LOVED to have been at that show! Honesly, no matter how well your band is goin', why on earth would U take yourself and another band over there for a show like that! Its a huge thing to do.

Dee_20 12-12-2003 09:12 AM

Hey everybody

I'm from Austria, Vienna . . . .I always thought that I'm the only Creed Fan in Europe . . . it's nice to see that I'm wrong :cool:

~*Dee*~