CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed on Rockline (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12847)

Odetolife 11-10-2009 01:04 AM

Re: Creed on Rockline

they did sound great! so i guess the setlist was good

Odetolife 11-10-2009 01:05 AM

oh and guys i recorded it, and will also re record it tommarow with a different program.and if anyone wants its lets me know...

josha31042 11-10-2009 01:06 AM

Stapp was miles ahead of recent performances tonight.
He didn't start struggling until Overcome and beyond.
He was actually screaming higher in Bullets, and that scream that he did at the end of Faceless Man was VINTAGE Stapp. He's still got the voice, he just can't use it nearly as much.

I'm hoping with him dropping the smoking habit, and practice, he'll finally get halfway back to his old self.

There was no doubt though, tonight was awesome.
The band sounded fantastic.....and Stapp was much better tonight than most of the tour.

XALTERBRIDGEX 11-10-2009 01:09 AM

Stapp desperalty needs to rest his vocal chords until March, I just think he struggles too much and at times I heard old Stapp take a peak, overall I give the performance a C+

josha31042 11-10-2009 01:13 AM

I agree. He was definately better tonight than alot of other shows, though.
That's probably the best version of Bullets I've heard them do since the reunion.

00iceman 11-10-2009 12:56 PM

In case you missed it like I did. Listening right now:
http://www.rocklineradio.com/replay/replay.php

Chase 11-10-2009 02:38 PM

Stapp does sound pretty good. It makes me realize that he still has it in him. I just don't think he's as durable as he used to be... which is probably why he sounds like he's been playing it safe during most of the tour.

00iceman 11-10-2009 04:02 PM

Great set. Everyone sounded great. I agree, even Stapp sounded better than he has in past shows.

You know, I'm going to go out on a limb here and reveal a thought that crossed my mind... I could seriously picture E-Rock as a future lead vocal for Creed, maybe when and if Stapp retires or just completely loses his voice for some reason. He is an extremely talented singer.

Chase 11-10-2009 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00iceman
Great set. Everyone sounded great. I agree, even Stapp sounded better than he has in past shows.

You know, I'm going to go out on a limb here and reveal a thought that crossed my mind... I could seriously picture E-Rock as a future lead vocal for Creed, maybe when and if Stapp retires or just completely loses his voice for some reason. He is an extremely talented singer.

You know, that exact same thought ran through my mind. I could even see Stapp passing him the torch down the road if he does retire.

pricey.21 11-10-2009 04:08 PM

Stapp was shit. Worst I've heard him.

Buried And Gone 11-10-2009 04:27 PM

I assume the only reason they're doing Creed is because Stapp and Mark reconnected and wanted to play again. So if Stapp ever decided to retire I assume they would only do Alter Bridge. But if Myles got another gig i could see E-rock replacing him in Alter Bridge

josha31042 11-10-2009 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pricey.21
Stapp was shit. Worst I've heard him.

You haven't heard much then.

Mr. Prophet Man 11-10-2009 07:47 PM

Stapp sounded so out of tune for most of the set. The best one IMO was Torn.

pricey.21 11-10-2009 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by josha31042
You haven't heard much then.

Heard enough. Usually think he's alright but deary me he was terrible there.

josha31042 11-10-2009 08:00 PM

He started getting really bad after Overcome. Before that, was actually better than alot of other stuff.
Bullets was probably the best I've heard from him in a while, on that song.