CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   This is a LOAD of crap! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9188)

JulieCitySlicker 06-01-2005 08:26 PM

This is a LOAD of crap!

I just found out from a reliable source that the pastors at my church sold the church and everything without even telling the congregation about it and they are now keeping it a secret, I guess till they feel like telling us. My friend Melody heard this from someone that just spent a week with my pastors in Arizona. So I'm sure that this isn't just made up. That is just wrong! :mad1: :mad:

aussiecreeder 06-01-2005 08:42 PM

what the? :wtf:

surely they would at least discuss with the congregation what they are planning to do and why. if they are going to do such things such men (or women depending on the church) should not be elders or deacons.

JulieCitySlicker 06-01-2005 08:50 PM

They haven't even told the congregation anything :wtf: My friends pastor I guess spent a week with them on a vacation,and my pastors told them all of this!

creedsister 06-02-2005 12:00 AM

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Im Sorry Julie But I Found That Funny i tell ya a lot of folks needs to get their priortys straight

Dogstar 06-02-2005 12:06 AM

That's just bizarre, Julie. Where do they expect people to go then?

Sincirr 06-02-2005 12:15 AM

Did they just sell the building cos they couldnt afford to keep it or something? So it means that U can still go there but U dont own it?

I dont understand how U sell a church. Seems strange man.

aussiecreeder 06-02-2005 04:16 AM

you can sell a church like any other piece of real estate. but surely the leadership of the church should at least inform the rest of the cogregation of what they are planning to do. this is insane......

JulieCitySlicker 06-02-2005 11:25 AM

I don't want to believe that they'd do something like this,but the choir leader at the church found out about this, and he called the pastor's son to try to find out more and his son was like"I am not free to discuss this matter with you" and hung up on him.

They had a little college there,the one my brother went to, as well and also owned a house accrossed the street that they were renting to a friend of mine,wich is all supposedly sold now to.

aussiecreeder 06-02-2005 08:22 PM

so who gets the money? is the church owned by some denomational trust? by the church as a whole? if these "leaders" are going to behave in such a way then they shouldn't be in that position.

JulieCitySlicker 06-02-2005 09:30 PM

I'm not sure if the pastors owned the church or not,but I think they must have owned it to be able to sell it like that. But the thing thats twisted is that if this really has been done,then they are going around pretending that it hasn't happened and keeping quiet about it while still having church services :wtf:

NakedSmurf 06-04-2005 01:32 AM

well no shit the pastor sold the church it just proves that the christians are curupt and don't give a damn about anyone else but themselves and thier own bottom line.

you gotta love thoes damn christians :D

Sincirr 06-04-2005 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NakedSmurf
well no shit the pastor sold the church it just proves that the christians are curupt and don't give a damn about anyone else but themselves and thier own bottom line.

Look, I dont care if U r bipolar or not. I am not gonna cop that!

All Christians are not like that so just grow up!

ALSO: I think this thread should be moved pronto!!!

aussiecreeder 06-04-2005 07:12 AM

Quote:

excuse me? was that meant to be funny? well jerry seinfeld as nothing to worry about then. was it meant it to be offensive? well it was mildly but you'ld have to do better then that. just go away.........and its corrupt btw.

JulieCitySlicker 06-04-2005 07:35 AM

Quote:

Wow! Could you be anymore ignorant :rolleyes: :wtf:

Wylde-Tremonti 06-04-2005 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I'm not sure if the pastors owned the church or not,but I think they must have owned it to be able to sell it like that. But the thing thats twisted is that if this really has been done,then they are going around pretending that it hasn't happened and keeping quiet about it while still having church services :wtf:

If You're a Denominational church... there's no way your church would be owned by the pasters... if you're non-denominational maybe... but i seriously doubt this is the work of 1 or 2 pasters...