CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Forgotten Member of Creed (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12779)

TheGreatDivide 10-24-2009 02:19 PM

Forgotten Member of Creed

Looking up stuff about Creed and I found one member Brian Brasher? Any body know anything about him?

rabidgopher04 10-24-2009 02:26 PM

Re: Forgotten Member of Creed

He departed the band a long, long time ago before they were playing on the radio. I have never seen anything showing where he is now or what he's doing.

nthor 10-24-2009 05:07 PM

He was mentioned in Creeds behind the music. Flip was talking about an early band practice and the original guitarist was taking a break so Mark stepped in to jam. Flip talked to some one else and was like this is are guy, referring to mark, not the other guy.

rabidgopher04 10-24-2009 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nthor
He was mentioned in Creeds behind the music. Flip was talking about an early band practice and the original guitarist was taking a break so Mark stepped in to jam. Flip talked to some one else and was like this is are guy, referring to mark, not the other guy.

I'm pretty sure it's the other way around - they were talking about the drummer. The one guy stepped out, Flip came in and played, and the rest is history.

nthor 10-24-2009 05:33 PM

ya Rabidgopher04 you are correct, I had the situation flopped, it was the drummer who was replaced and mark was talking about it.

TheGreatDivide 10-25-2009 12:36 AM

From what I found he's some executive a record company, his pae says he helped co-wrote Whats This Life For and One, on top of being a co-founder of Creed.

rabidgopher04 10-25-2009 09:17 AM

Sounds like he's including it in his bio for a small personal gain on Creed's success: http://www.linkedin.com/in/bbrasher

He hasn't done all that much in the band, why mention it?

Chase 10-25-2009 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabidgopher04
Sounds like he's including it in his bio for a small personal gain on Creed's success: http://www.linkedin.com/in/bbrasher

He hasn't done all that much in the band, why mention it?

He wants to have the best resume that he can possibly have. If these things weren't true, I'm sure someone would've sued him by now.

TrulyAmazing 10-25-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabidgopher04
He departed the band a long, long time ago before they were playing on the radio. I have never seen anything showing where he is now or what he's doing.

Neither Have I Right Now Looks Like Everybody Is Booked :rockon: But Surley Not Forgotten Rock N Roll Never Forgets ~~PEACE~~

Higher_Desire 10-25-2009 11:37 PM

I believe he and Mark were both guitarists in the original Creed, but he left well before they even recorded MOP on their own Blue Collar Records. He may also just hold the world record for World's Dumbest Person, leaving the greatest band in history. He may actually be dumber than Britney Spears, Madonna, K-Fed, Kanye West and Carrot Top combined.

nagpo 10-26-2009 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
He may actually be dumber than Kanye West

Yo, I'mma let you finish but

Thats Impossible. :D

Icedmofo 10-26-2009 10:16 AM

From what i can remember, the guy was the rhythm guitarist back in the day.

He and the band couldn't agree on set volume levels (which leads me to believe that he wanted to be as loud or louder than tremonti as a rhythm guitarist, including when he was playing solo's, which makes no sense).

Anyway, it became enough of a disagreement that he either left or was booted, i can't remember exactly.

Don't quote me on that, i just remember reading it somewhere.

CreedSTMP 10-28-2009 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icedmofo
From what i can remember, the guy was the rhythm guitarist back in the day.

He and the band couldn't agree on set volume levels (which leads me to believe that he wanted to be as loud or louder than tremonti as a rhythm guitarist, including when he was playing solo's, which makes no sense).

Anyway, it became enough of a disagreement that he either left or was booted, i can't remember exactly.

Don't quote me on that, i just remember reading it somewhere.

I remember reading somewhere that he got the boot because the band didn't really to guitarist dueling it out on stage for who gets the solos.

And I might be wrong on this, but I believe he was around the days of Naked Toddlers before the band changed their name.