CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed VIP Ticket Packages (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12299)

metalchris25 05-04-2009 09:10 AM

Re: Creed VIP Ticket Packages

I would pay it. It's really not a bad price. I have paid a lot more for VIP packages.

Dogstar 05-05-2009 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris98GT
Hell yeah. You can show up at 5pm and still get rail. It's great.

Too bad they didn't start doing that 10 years ago.

Heh, for real. I got early entry for A Perfect Circle once, too. No fighting for the rail is awesome.

TrulyAmazing 05-08-2009 09:26 AM

Tickets Go On Sale Today

Tickets Go On Sale TODAY Ticket Go On Sale Today Tickets Go On Sale Today EVERYBODYS :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Tickets Go On Sale Today

crest tattoo 05-08-2009 07:28 PM

I would love to pay for a VIP, but I can't:( Just can't do it. I'm going to three shows, so at $85 a pop plus a plane ticket-not happening. From what I recall, meeting the band is a very small amount of time in that 2 hours.

Tremontiriffs77 05-09-2009 10:15 AM

I just bought mine for hartford 4 star...Anyone going to the connecticut show??

Dogstar 05-09-2009 10:19 AM

I got three for Camden, N.J., dead center, lower level. Very happy camper right now. Damn expensive, though. I can only go to one show this time around. I'd love to go to CT or Boston, but the finances just won't allow. I'm happy to be going to one!

Mulletman 05-10-2009 01:18 PM

I just got my 5-Star tickets for Houston.

crest tattoo 05-10-2009 02:29 PM

Mulletman-long time no talk! I miss the sarcasm, can you tell? ;)

skyguy86 05-15-2009 12:11 AM

definately worth it to me, i love Creed pretty much more then any other band ever (save Metallica lol) and I am saving up for the VIP in Irvine! Btw, I emailed them asking if there would be time to get autographs and they responded:

"At this time, we do not know if there will be opportunity for autographs. My general rule of thumb is to bring something small to sign (CD) in case they are able to do autographs, but will also be easy to carry with you throughout the show."

I'm really hoping that there is time to get a CD signed cuz hopefully Full Circle will be out by September 30 and I'll be able to get it signed :D

Dogstar 05-15-2009 12:40 AM

Welcome, skyguy, and good luck with the autographs :)

skyguy86 05-15-2009 12:52 AM

thanks a lot :D I was hoping that this reunion would eventually happen and now that it has I am just unbelievably happy!