CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Accents? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8395)

aussiecreeder 01-10-2005 02:44 AM

Accents?

I and a few others were having this discussion on another board about the Australian accent. One person of the female variety said that they are damn sexy so of course I'm planning a trip to Chicago right now lol. Are there accents that you find really sexy or others that are real turn offs? I don't really like the British accent although the Scottish and Irish accents are good. I'm not a fan of a real thick southern american accent either.

DekWannaBFlea 01-10-2005 03:09 AM

I think southern accents and Wisconsin accents are pretty hot.

I don't have an accent, i am from the mid west, we know how to speak correctly. :)

Anna1011 01-10-2005 03:30 AM

love irish accents :D

RMadd 01-10-2005 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea
I don't have an accent, i am from the mid west, we know how to speak correctly. :)

Damn straight! Although, we St. Louisans have been accused, from time to time, of making our A's a bit longer than need be (nothing anywhere near as annoying as a Beantown accent or anything lol).

fluttergirl 01-10-2005 09:34 AM

Im from Texas, need I say more? :laugh:
I love Scottish accents, but pretty much any accent is better than none....

Higher_Desire 01-10-2005 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea
I think southern accents and Wisconsin accents are pretty hot.

LOL. Yeah. We speak correctly up here in the Pacific Northwest too. Except for people who like to say Warshington and Acrosst. I hate that.

I think the English/Brittish accent is really hot. I like the Australian one too.

H-D :pimp:

revisfoot 01-10-2005 12:04 PM

I love the Irish accent. And the British accent. mmm...

It's kind of funny, because I live in Texas, but I have nowhere near a Texas accent. There have been times that people have asked me if i was a foreign exchange student. Maybe I'm secretly Canadian, eh?

Anna1011 01-10-2005 01:56 PM

Irish accents totally rock they are just soo damn sexy. i like american accents aswell.

Mulletman 01-10-2005 03:30 PM

I love southern women, but most should just keep quiet.

I think the austrailian accent is the most histerical accent ever. Not in a demeaning manner, but its the delivery. I play online with a friend from Australia and no matter what the subject is, he can say anything and make it funny.

As for midwest, have you seen Fargo?

I never really had a latin, but I do have a small Texas accent.

fluttergirl 01-10-2005 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revisfoot
I love the Irish accent. And the British accent. mmm...

It's kind of funny, because I live in Texas, but I have nowhere near a Texas accent. There have been times that people have asked me if i was a foreign exchange student. Maybe I'm secretly Canadian, eh?

thats what i thought too, and ppl who live here say i dont
but i go out of Tx? everyone is like, youre from tx, how many horses do you have? its irritating, lol....

Mulletman 01-10-2005 04:07 PM

Dont you live near Dallas/Ft Worth?

fluttergirl 01-10-2005 04:14 PM

yeppers, a suburb of Fort Worth....

DekWannaBFlea 01-10-2005 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
I love southern women, but most should just keep quiet.

I think the austrailian accent is the most histerical accent ever. Not in a demeaning manner, but its the delivery. I play online with a friend from Australia and no matter what the subject is, he can say anything and make it funny.

As for midwest, have you seen Fargo?

I never really had a latin, but I do have a small Texas accent.

MOST of the mid west, why do you think most of newscasters are from the midwest? Because we don't have accents. Generally.

CollectiveSoul 01-10-2005 06:09 PM

I'm from Wisconsin, and I am available ladies

HigherGirl 01-10-2005 06:16 PM

I love British accents :cloud9:

If your coming here, you will hear a variety of accents (as with any large city) every accent imaginable is here in Chicago!!!! :)