CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   CPS Stills (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5454)

Jez 01-07-2004 01:52 PM

CPS Stills

With permission from a friend who did these stills....

Here are a few from last night...two pages

Celebrity Poker Showdown stills

By the way, there are also two new shots on the bravo website

devils_here 01-07-2004 04:08 PM

Thanks for the stills Stace. It was great to finally see him.

creedlvr 01-07-2004 04:12 PM

Thanks for posting them, Stace!

DangerousDan85 01-07-2004 04:14 PM

cool stills, i used one for my avie

creedlvr 01-07-2004 04:31 PM

Very creative! Still working that Photoshop, huh?

creedsister 01-07-2004 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
cool stills, i used one for my avie

thats the one i liked

DangerousDan85 01-07-2004 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedlvr
Very creative! Still working that Photoshop, huh?

lol just MS Paint

creedsister 01-07-2004 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devils_here
Thanks for the stills Stace. It was great to finally see him.

it sure was :kiss: :wub:

hayley 01-07-2004 10:15 PM

Thanks alot, Jez, GREAT pics, he's really looking good :pant: :wub: :makeout:

mushroomy2k 01-08-2004 09:20 AM

thank you very much stace for the stills,i dont have bravo on
basic cable so these where very nice to see.
have a great rest of the week and weekend.

Jez 01-08-2004 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mushroomy2k
thank you very much stace for the stills,i dont have bravo on
basic cable so these where very nice to see.
have a great rest of the week and weekend.

No problem, Diane....I see you found your way back into SOL! Good for you! I'll be pming you in a bit with info on that download I was telling you about. :)

mushroomy2k 01-08-2004 01:11 PM

thanks stace i was at sol earlier but didnt see anyone there
left a pm for you there.
waits patiently for staces pm thanks angels for letting my phone
stay on a bit more.have a great day :)

Kim V. 01-08-2004 03:01 PM

Thanks so much for posting those stills. I just want to add that I don't see Stapp through rose-colored glasses, I don't think he walks on water or that he's perfect. My feelings are, though, that he seemed like he was having alot of fun (even though he appeared to be confused :confused: sometimes), he didn't appear cocky, just confident (which is a frequent "air" he has about him), just in this situation it could appear as cockiness/attitude. But as someone else posted, I think all the players had to say something with a winning attitude/confident sound to bring out the competitive side, etc. I still say he looked happy, healthy (yes he looks like he's put on a little weight, but SO WHAT!) He's not on a rigorous tour, he's enjoying much-deserved time off. Best of all, WAWO receives $5,000. :D It was just good to see him in a different element, not playing rock star. I also noticed at the end of the show when all the players came back to congratulate the winner (David Cross), when Kevin Pollack said to give all the players a hand, Scott gave a gesture, like either clapping or tapping his chest and then pointing out to the audience with both hands, like he was trying to thank the audience. I thought that was pretty cool. :cool: He may seem arrogant, cocky, or just confident sometimes, but he also seems to reciprocate appreciation right back to his audiences. **steps down from soap box**........Peace to all...

devils_here 01-08-2004 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kim V.
Thanks so much for posting those stills. I just want to add that I don't see Stapp through rose-colored glasses, I don't think he walks on water or that he's perfect. My feelings are, though, that he seemed like he was having alot of fun (even though he appeared to be confused :confused: sometimes), he didn't appear cocky, just confident (which is a frequent "air" he has about him), just in this situation it could appear as cockiness/attitude. But as someone else posted, I think all the players had to say something with a winning attitude/confident sound to bring out the competitive side, etc. I still say he looked happy, healthy (yes he looks like he's put on a little weight, but SO WHAT!) He's not on a rigorous tour, he's enjoying much-deserved time off. Best of all, WAWO receives $5,000. :D It was just good to see him in a different element, not playing rock star. I also noticed at the end of the show when all the players came back to congratulate the winner (David Cross), when Kevin Pollack said to give all the players a hand, Scott gave a gesture, like either clapping or tapping his chest and then pointing out to the audience with both hands, like he was trying to thank the audience. I thought that was pretty cool. :cool: He may seem arrogant, cocky, or just confident sometimes, but he also seems to reciprocate appreciation right back to his audiences. **steps down from soap box**........Peace to all...

Perfectly said Kim :clap: :clap: I couldn't agree with you more.

creedlvr 01-08-2004 04:02 PM

me too!