CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   2 Million Is Pathetic!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2780)

Mr.CreedFreakTN 04-22-2003 11:10 PM

We are one we are strong the more you hold us down the more we press on.

Creed

crest tattoo 04-22-2003 11:12 PM

Like I said, I am 10 times the fan now than I was then. I know what Scott and the guys went through last year. I am and have always been more concerned with making sure they are ok than I ever was about any money I spent, ever.

JulieCitySlicker 04-22-2003 11:28 PM

Hey, I didn't like Shallow Hal;) Does that mean I can sue the directors:rolleyes:

TeriB19 04-22-2003 11:29 PM

And I hate liver, can I sue all the animals that have a liver????

Mr.CreedFreakTN 04-22-2003 11:30 PM

Crest Tattoo please don't think I was directing my rant at you, because I wasn't. I respect you. You were there and by all rights have a reason to be mad, but you care more for there well being then you do the money. You are to be applauded.

JulieCitySlicker 04-22-2003 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
And I hate liver, can I sue all the animals that have a liver????

:D

robo74 04-22-2003 11:46 PM

He could have avoided all this by one simple public apology.
That would have satisified most of the fans.
Anyone can make a mistake and have a rough day, but it takes a real man to stand up and admit it.

:clap: For the people who have the balls to do this, atleast they can admit when they are unhappy about something.

2 million, naaa it wont get that high, prolly wont make it too far.
But they already made their point... 4 people have circulated the globe of news.

My hats off to them... and thank you for doing it!

Rob

JulieCitySlicker 04-22-2003 11:48 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TeriB19 04-22-2003 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by robo74

:clap: For the people who have the balls to do this, atleast they can admit when they are unhappy about something.

2 million, naaa it wont get that high, prolly wont make it too far.
But they already made their point... 4 people have circulated the globe of news.

My hats off to them... and thank you for doing it!

Rob

My question is, why the hell did they wait 4 months if they were so angry. Did they just now finally get the balls to admit they are unhappy about something? And no, it shouldn't get to $2 let alone $2 million. And yes, they made their point, that they are sue-hungry whiney jackasses who waited for 4 months to let the world know just how angry they are. Yes, they definitely have my respect.:rolleyes:

robo74 04-22-2003 11:56 PM

Here in Chicago, its better to wait for warm weather to do things like that...lol
:D

Rob

JulieCitySlicker 04-22-2003 11:58 PM

Please:rolleyes: Give me a break:rolleyes:

JulieCitySlicker 04-23-2003 12:01 AM

So what is it:confused: Those 4 people couldn't get away from their sister long enough to do this sooner;)

robo74 04-23-2003 12:02 AM

We are in Chicago Doll, not the south, so I am not sure where the sister thing came from.

JulieCitySlicker 04-23-2003 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by robo74
We are in Chicago Doll, not the south, so I am not sure where the sister thing came from.

M Kay:rolleyes: I'll take your word on that

Mr.CreedFreakTN 04-23-2003 12:07 AM

What is this December all over again, because some idiots feel they got ripped off there going to start this again I've always said that it was a shame this happened but it did move on. If there were any chance Creed were going to come to Chicago to apologize and put on a make up show the four who started this again probably ruined it for the ones who care. So go be greedy somewhere else. Oh I hear Kiss did a farewell tour and were retiring but now they're going out on the road with Aerosmith. I think I'll sue because they lied and took my money. Hell with that , I'm going to that show Aerosmith and Kiss I'm there.