CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Signed Guitar From Scott Stapp (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5357)

Dogstar 12-27-2003 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB
So LAY DOOOOWWWWWWNNN the threat is real... when his SIIIIITTEEEEE Goes Red agaAAAAAAIIIINNNNNN SEEIN RED AGAIN!!! SEEIN RED AGAIN!!!!! AGAAAIIIINNNNN!!!!!.... they say freak.... :D

I love that song!

Higher_Desire 12-28-2003 12:37 AM

That's such a cool gift! Welcome to the club. The Creed signed guitar club, that is. A few of us here have one. Mine is a black Fender S-101 6-sting acoustic signed by all 3. A couple others have a Tremonti SE signed by Mark.

Post some pix of yours for us if you can.

H-D

PaulMcCoygirl 12-28-2003 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB
So LAY DOOOOWWWWWWNNN the threat is real... when his SIIIIITTEEEEE Goes Red agaAAAAAAIIIINNNNNN SEEIN RED AGAIN!!! SEEIN RED AGAIN!!!!! AGAAAIIIINNNNN!!!!!.... they say freak.... :D

I like that song. I haven't gone to see them live yet, but I want to.

To Joge78: That has to be the best Christmas present EVER!!! Your one lucky person.

facelessman 12-28-2003 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joge78
This was the best Christmas present that I recieved I got a signed guitar from Scott Stapp. One of my friends work for Sony and It took them a whole year to get me this guitar but I finally got it. :) :) :) :) :) :) I just wanted to share my happiness.... I cannot wait until these guys come around and tour again....

youre lucky

hide 12-28-2003 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joge78
This was the best Christmas present that I recieved I got a signed guitar from Scott Stapp. One of my friends work for Sony and It took them a whole year to get me this guitar but I finally got it. :) :) :) :) :) :) I just wanted to share my happiness.... I cannot wait until these guys come around and tour again....

i'm majorly jealous right now! LOL lets hope he puts his guitar to good use in his solo work i certainly can't wait!

Joge78 12-28-2003 10:22 AM

Thanks everyone. I will take some pictures and post them. Scott solo/ What is that all about?

Bridge of Clay 12-28-2003 10:55 AM

what is this red song everybody is singing? lol!

well... stapp said if he couldn't get any better, or the band, he would quit Creed... they rehearsed, it didn't work, they have parted ways... mark is releasing a solo album as well... it doesn't mean creed is gone for godd, though... but they did take a break for now... let's wait and see!

Dogstar 12-28-2003 11:52 AM

Marcos, the song is called The Red. It's by Chevelle.

Bridge of Clay 12-28-2003 12:59 PM

thanks, dogstar! :)

I'll give it a try!

Wylde-Tremonti 12-28-2003 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed

I'll give it a try!

oh man... No Chevelle in Brazil??? :eek: :wtf: :eek: :wtf:

Dogstar 12-28-2003 01:57 PM

Quote:

I'll give it a try!

I think you would like Chevelle, Marcos. Good hard rock.

Bridge of Clay 12-28-2003 02:02 PM

Chevelle got a little airplay here, with Send The Pain Below. It used to play a lot in Top 10 USA, but it didn't last much in Top 10 Brazil. I actually liked STPB.

Anyway, things have may change. It's been a while I don't listen to radios, I used to listen when I was driving, but I've been listening to my cds all over again lately.

Wylde-Tremonti 12-28-2003 02:52 PM

Quote:

Chevelle got a little airplay here, with Send The Pain Below. It used to play a lot in Top 10 USA, but it didn't last much in Top 10 Brazil. I actually liked STPB.

Anyway, things have may change. It's been a while I don't listen to radios, I used to listen when I was driving, but I've been listening to my cds all over again lately.

oh ok....yeah The Red was their 1st single before STPB... it's a really good song and the CD is Amazing... specially for a 3-person band... they're like the metal/hard rock version of nirvana...lol...

Bridge of Clay 12-28-2003 06:10 PM

just now I'm reading my post... "things have may change" lol! wtf of crappy english was that? :embarass:

Dogstar 12-28-2003 06:21 PM

LOL, Marcos, even us native speakers mess up, too. I think you do a great job with English!