CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed VIP Ticket Packages (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12299)

Steve 05-01-2009 10:29 PM

Creed VIP Ticket Packages

Anyone see the VIP Ticket Packages?

http://www.iloveallaccess.com/checkp...p?iArtistId=93

For the show in my area (Milwaukee) the 5 Star package includes:

Each Creed 5 Star fan package includes:

* A general admission standing ticket, with priority access*
* Meet and greet & photo op with Creed
* Pre-show party
* Exclusive Creed gift bag
* Hassle-free entrance to the venue
* Crowd-free merchandise shopping
* 5 Star souvenir laminate
* Discount coupon to the Creed online store
* Parking**

VIP Ticket Package Price: $ 295.00 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Anyone think that's worth it? Would I pay it? Probably lol.

XALTERBRIDGEX 05-01-2009 10:48 PM

Re: Creed VIP Ticket Packages

Yikes! the band is going to make a killing off this tour..seems a bit high! Im going to just buy tickets when they go on sale..

Dark_Knight 05-01-2009 11:07 PM

Most VIP packages are 300 to 350 but some of them are much higher then this...so it's not that bad if you ask me.

TeriB19 05-02-2009 12:07 AM

Many VIP packages only offer a 'chance' at a meet and greet. I won a meet and greet several years ago for a show at which I did VIP. They draw 5 names and those 5 are allowed to bring one guest in. I think this is extremely reasonable.

greatwhite 05-02-2009 01:23 AM

I want to get one so bad. I am going to try and come up with the money. This wouldn't just be a awesome night for me. It would be the fulfillment of a dream. I am comfortable with the price. It seems fair. I mean you get the best of everything and you get to meat the guys. What else could you want? I wonder what is in the bag? Hopefully something awesome. Autographed stuff anyone?

Chris98GT 05-02-2009 03:25 AM

Being that a pit ticket is going for $85....... that means it's $210 to meet the band and get in early. Way too much.

They say parking is paid for too. Well, for Chicago, that doesn't even matter as each ticket includes $4 for parking.

I met Alter Bridge after the '05 Milwaukee show. Awesome guys, love 'em! So for me that's like paying $210 to meet Stapp and get in early. :laugh: No thanks.

Dogstar 05-02-2009 07:34 AM

As VIP packages go, that's not a bad price, but I'm not inclined to buy one. Early entry is nice, though, I must say, having had this with Metallica in January through the Metallica fan club. Anyone who buys tickets through the Met club presale gets early entry. It's nice if you are on the rail because you don't have to fight 3,000 other people gunning for the rail.

Chris98GT 05-02-2009 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Early entry is nice, though, I must say, having had this with Metallica in January through the Metallica fan club. Anyone who buys tickets through the Met club presale gets early entry. It's nice if you are on the rail because you don't have to fight 3,000 other people gunning for the rail.

Hell yeah. You can show up at 5pm and still get rail. It's great.

Too bad they didn't start doing that 10 years ago.

TrulyAmazing 05-02-2009 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
As VIP packages go, that's not a bad price, but I'm not inclined to buy one. Early entry is nice, though, I must say, having had this with Metallica in January through the Metallica fan club. Anyone who buys tickets through the Met club presale gets early entry. It's nice if you are on the rail because you don't have to fight 3,000 other people gunning for the rail.

damn im sold on the hassel free entrance dog ;) i dont want any troubles :roll: :roll: and crowd free shopping with ticket prices that high we talking about the die hard fans only :jam: in my opion i think its perfect thanks for posting steve that was real easy to read steve

TrulyAmazing 05-02-2009 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatwhite
I want to get one so bad. I am going to try and come up with the money. This wouldn't just be a awesome night for me. It would be the fulfillment of a dream. I am comfortable with the price. It seems fair. I mean you get the best of everything and you get to meat the guys. What else could you want? I wonder what is in the bag? Hopefully something awesome. Autographed stuff anyone?

:D the bag hopefully one of those little neon glow in the dark whip things

Lost Tiger 05-02-2009 11:36 PM

Yeah I have 1500 saved monies.. I havent found any way to do something with it, so i'm using it for teh VIP tickets when they go to Bossier City LA.

greatwhite 05-03-2009 02:25 AM

Does anybody know if that price includes taxes? Are there any taxes? I mean at that price you'd think they would build the tax into the price. If someone has purchased something similar in the past and knows about this I would like to know if there are any hidden fees and whatnot. This is my first time going VIP.

lpshinoda11 05-03-2009 02:29 AM

Usually when you buy tickets online the ticket price includes tax but NOT service charges. So you might have to pay like $20 in charges but shit if you're already paying $300 what's another $20?

I've got my money for Irvine :)

Shadow 05-03-2009 06:13 PM

They are also offering a '4 Star' Package for $175.00

Each Creed 4 Star fan package includes:

A ticket in the first 20 rows*
Exclusive Creed gift
Discount coupon to the Creed online store

VIP Ticket Package Price: $ 175.00
(Prices in U.S. Dollars)

greatwhite 05-03-2009 11:31 PM

Yeah I guess when your paying that much whats the difference! I live outside Kansas City. I can't wait until October to see them. I am going to fly up to Pittsburgh for the opener. I am going VIP for that show. I am going to see them again when they come to KC. I can't wait!