CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Stapp mentioned in this months FHM (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7927)

StillACreedFan 11-13-2004 07:59 AM

Stapp mentioned in this months FHM

Quote:

FHM: OK, turning to the Best Damn Sports Show for a second. Has any guest tried to score digits when the cameras weren't rolling?
Leeann: They have. Scott Stapp was a guest on our show, but instead of asking me out, he had our booker ask me. I was like, "Are you f*cking kidding me?" Don't have somebody else ask your business. You're a man. Suck it up and ask me yourself. That was a big turnoff.
:wtf:

TeriB19 11-13-2004 12:10 PM

Could you please post the link to this? Pretty much standard procedure when quoting from an article. Thanks.

Steve 11-13-2004 12:35 PM

Also, just to add a note, if the article does not appear online, please post the Magazine / Newspaper Title and the issue it appears in (volume or issue number for magazines and date and/or section for newspapers).

I will be revamping the forum rules soon and I will include a section on posting quoted materials from sources so then we can have a clear and coincise way of quoting materials.

Ann Allusion 11-13-2004 12:43 PM

Call me old fashioned...but in a way...that's kinda sweet :)

It used to be in times past that a gentleman would let a lady know of his interests through a trusted friend, or his "man servant" (butler).

just a thought...since i don't know stapp, that's just how the approach the woman spoke of hit me...maybe he was being polite and using manners.

StillACreedFan 11-13-2004 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Could you please post the link to this? Pretty much standard procedure when quoting from an article. Thanks.

Sorry about that. I copied and pasted the article from another messageboard, so I don't have the link.

Agent D 11-13-2004 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ann Allusion

It used to be in times past that a gentleman would let a lady know of his interests through a trusted friend, or his "man servant" (butler).

just a thought...since i don't know stapp, that's just how the approach the woman spoke of hit me...maybe he was being polite and using manners.

Interesting too because on Behind the Music, Stapp's then-wife said he just walked up to her and blurted out, "When are we going out?" or something like that. Haha, glad to see he's being a little more tactful.

RMadd 11-13-2004 08:45 PM

Leeann Tweeden is oh so fine!

Higher_Desire 11-13-2004 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
Leeann Tweeden is oh so fine!

I'll second that.

As for the quote, all I can say is... to quote faceless, "Meh." :D

H-D :pimp:

creedsister 11-13-2004 09:21 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ann Allusion

AlterCreed 01-05-2005 04:41 PM

who the hell's leann tweedy? or .. something.. and is FHM something different to the mens magazine?
i'd like to understand before i say something dumb.
Like, just about everything i just typed....

either way if Scott Asked her out when he was talking to her wouldnt that have gone into the interview and been viewed by about a hundred thousand people?? i would have done the same!!

creedlvr 01-07-2005 12:27 AM

This is an old story ... or a "refurbished" one. I remember hearing the exact same thing only it was the "Doritos girl" that said it (Ali Landry or something??) I forgot what show he was on with her. (I can find out if it is of any great importance to anyone.) Anyway, she said that a while ago. Maybe the story was confused with that .... or then again ... maybe Scott often asks girls out in this manner. Anyway, who really cares? So what if he did it that way. Maybe he's just a little shy. It's kinda cute actually. All I know, is that I wouldn't care if he had Osama bin Laden ask me for him ... I would say a big, fat YES!!!!

AlterCreed 01-07-2005 07:01 AM

i know who ali landry is?
but someone post a picture of leann tweeden!?

creedsister 01-07-2005 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlterCreed
who the hell's leann tweedy? or .. something.. and is FHM something different to the mens magazine?
i'd like to understand before i say something dumb.
Like, just about everything i just typed....

either way if Scott Asked her out when he was talking to her wouldnt that have gone into the interview and been viewed by about a hundred thousand people?? i would have done the same!!

Yes I Would Too, Or Say Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Up Your Legs With A Lawn Mowers, :laugh:

Stappishot 01-07-2005 01:27 PM

Don't Get It....

If Scott is looking for a "relationship" then why did he want to get into one with that girl from 'best dam sports show." You can tell when someone is "relationship type" and when one is not. She looks like the type of girl that is not. If he wants a serious relationship, he has to find someone who's gonna be there for him and he's son. Realtionships are hard to come by, and you just can't pick someone because she's cute or he's cute, you have to be commited to each other and I don't think she would of been with Scott the way Scott wanted it to be. I'm not hated on her by any means but, you can just tell she's not the one for him.

AlterCreed 01-07-2005 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
Yes I Would Too, Or Say Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Up Your Legs With A Lawn Mowers, :laugh:

what does up your legs with lawn mowers mean??