CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed bootlegs (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5652)

hide 01-24-2004 10:00 PM

Creed bootlegs

I don't currently have any Creed boots at the moment but I would love to get my hands on Creed's Woodstock 99 set and House of Blues. I know there are some PJ fans around so I would trade my Perth or Tokyo boots for a HIGH quality boot from either of these shows.

Bridge of Clay 01-25-2004 11:25 AM

Does anyone know if there are boots for NYE and november/december concerts from 2002?

Jez 01-25-2004 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
I don't currently have any Creed boots at the moment but I would love to get my hands on Creed's Woodstock 99 set and House of Blues. I know there are some PJ fans around so I would trade my Perth or Tokyo boots for a HIGH quality boot from either of these shows.

Hide, I have been uploading HOB in that other thread....aren't you getting it there?
I can also do woodstock too.
If you can't wait, please pm me and I can help you out in a different way. :)

Jez 01-25-2004 01:46 PM

There IS a boot (audio) of the NYE show out there. I'm still tapping my foot waiting for them to release it.

Bridge of Clay 01-25-2004 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
There IS a boot (audio) of the NYE show out there. I'm still tapping my foot waiting for them to release it.

Really???? That's cool! Can't wait for it. But who would be "them"???

Perhaps we should knock on their door: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

:nutty: hehehe j/k

Dogstar 01-25-2004 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez

I would kill for the NYE show :D...

TeriB19 01-25-2004 05:20 PM

So would I!!!! I'm READY for that!!!!!!!

Bridge of Clay 01-25-2004 05:29 PM

yeah... too bad they never taped a full concert like VH1 Opening Night, that was good to see all the pyro as well. If I could pick one concert for that, I'd pick NYE!

Jez 01-25-2004 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
yeah... too bad they never taped a full concert like VH1 Opening Night, that was good to see all the pyro as well. If I could pick one concert for that, I'd pick NYE!

LOL
They DID tape many a full show during the latter half of the weathered tour. All footage they were going to pick from to put on the DVD.

*sigh*

Bridge of Clay 01-25-2004 08:49 PM

yeah, so I heard... but I'm complaining that there aren't any "downloadable" ones! :D hehehe and the DVD won't come out until the sue is over

Jez 01-26-2004 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
yeah, so I heard... but I'm complaining that there aren't any "downloadable" ones! :D hehehe and the DVD won't come out until the sue is over

Ok, please don't take offense at this, because I am not trying to offend you in any way....I'm just tired of repeating myself and it's been a loooooong day ;)
I have, for months, been talking about mIRC and the #myowncreed channel and what you can get there if you'd just take the time to go there. I even mentioned it several times just over the course of this past week. It took me over a year to get everything that I have, and here (most of) it is, just waiting for you to come and download from us. You don't have to trade....you don't have to wonder if your package is going to show up in the mail.....you don't have to deal with shitty burns...
You just connect to the program, enter the channel, type in a few commands and voila! You start downloading from any of the available servers that are currently on.
If you come in and download from me (I'm Stace, by the way ;)) this is what you would find in my Live boots folder:

Alcatraz 10-02
Charlotte, NC u/k
East Rutherford 7-02
Holmdel 6-00
Lee's Palace 98
Miami 4-00
Olympics -02
Opening Night Live 1-02
Peoria 12-97
Pittsbrugh, Pa 3-98
PSU 11-02
Tempe, Hayden Square 6-98
Toronto 2-02
West Palm Beach 11-00
Woodstock 7-99
Mesa 11-99

These are just the files that are in the LIVE folder....that doesn't even include the other 130 or so video files that I have in there of interviews, tv appearances, and so on.... Let me put it to you this way, I just checked and I have 15.1 GIGA BYTES of Creed Video just waiting for you to come and "get" it.

Please......for the love of my poor tired typing fingers, please come and check us out. We won't bite, I promise ;)

Sheila63 01-26-2004 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I would kill for the NYE show :D...

Me too!! Stace, I've been meaning to get over to mIRC for the longest time. I plan to do that soon because I LOVE live stuff.

Agent D 01-26-2004 05:27 PM

These things aren't illegal, are they? Yeah, stupid question I know...but please indugle me. :P

Dogstar 01-26-2004 05:46 PM

Jez, with mIRC do you need a high-speed modem? I only have dialup..Sorry if that's a dumb question...

Jez 01-26-2004 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Jez, with mIRC do you need a high-speed modem? I only have dialup..Sorry if that's a dumb question...

Nope, you don't need a high speed modem. Dial up is fine, it will just take you longer to get the stuff.....but then, I don't predict that my computer has a hot date or anything that would necessitate the need for you to rush. ;) Take it at your own speed. :)

Quote:

These things aren't illegal, are they? Yeah, stupid question I know...but please indugle me. :P

Hmmmmmm.....good question. Actually, what I think is illegal is the selling of bootlegs. We never have and never will sell. I traded and got things from kind people :)