CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I don't understand it (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1184)

Mr.CreedFreakTN 01-04-2003 01:00 AM

I don't understand it

You know I'm sick of MTV which never plays Creed and VH1 who hardly ever plays Creed . Let's take this Creed Army (Kiss has one why not Creed) and blitz both of these two tv stations , until we get some results mass emails.. Let them know .. We are one we are strong the more you hold us down the more we press on.

DangerousDan85 01-04-2003 01:20 AM

sounds good

Weathered 01-04-2003 01:41 AM

sounds good but who do we email?

creed_affair 01-04-2003 09:04 AM

I'm in. just tell me how.

JenRN 01-04-2003 10:30 AM

Sounds good to me, but quite frankly I hate MTV and never watch it anyways! I am an avid watcher of VH1 and yeah I have noticed lately they don't play to much Creed. To me MTV is a rappers paradise, I highly doubt they will play too much more rock than they already do, plus they are quite the backstabbers as well. MTV is basically made up of irresponsible people who unless you are half naked dancing around or cussing out your mother you will not be on there!

Dogstar 01-04-2003 12:43 PM

Plus, MTV is probably still snubbing Creed because they managed to make it quite nicely on their own without any help from that lame-a** station and Scott as much said so in an interview a few years back.

Amish Warlord 01-04-2003 01:00 PM

'yall are forgetting the TOOL army.

-J

Read JDM 01-04-2003 01:18 PM

VH1 is just as filthy as MTV. Boo to the both of them.

Xterminator27 01-04-2003 01:35 PM

VH1 isnt that bad One last breat did make it to #1.

Much music on otehr hand one last breath got to 17th and fell,
Bullets got to 21th then fell and my sacrifice and with arms wide open were at #1 for only like 1 week.

JenRN 01-04-2003 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Read JDM
VH1 is just as filthy as MTV. Boo to the both of them.

Yeah VH1 gets raunchy some times, but it is still not half as bad as MTV, just my opinion anyways. :)

hotforscott 01-04-2003 01:55 PM

I cannot even watch MTV, VH1 is pretty good about the specials and stuff, but I find it hard to even listen to the radio these days, EVERYTHING is rap and it totally sucks. Some stations are okay, but Rap is taking over in a bad way and I don't think it's fair. I am so glad I have my CD's to jam to.

JenRN 01-04-2003 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
I cannot even watch MTV, VH1 is pretty good about the specials and stuff, but I find it hard to even listen to the radio these days, EVERYTHING is rap and it totally sucks. Some stations are okay, but Rap is taking over in a bad way and I don't think it's fair. I am so glad I have my CD's to jam to.

You are soooooo right!!!!! I barely even listen to the radio any more, I have found 1 good station the is called the "X" and it plays rock, good rock too. Plus I do listen to my classic rock station too sometimes, they play Zepplin, Doors, Eagles etc... I love classic rock as well!:D

hotforscott 01-04-2003 02:13 PM

I know there is a station here called the Buzz that is talk radio all week, but on the weekend it rocks. Old and New Rock and alternative. There is a "work-radio" type of station (98.5) that plays Creed without the rap, but I like things a little more upbeat sometimes. It's cool to listen to them when I am in an 80's mood. Other's call themselves "current Hit" stations, but 9 times out of 10 they are playing rap, i will catch creed every now and then though. At my job, they got 1 of the creed OLB new singles that is out and 175 of the 8 mile soundtracks. I mean, come on, that just SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! They order what sells though and it seems that people like Eminem for some ODD reason. I still think 175 was a bit overboard. I got the 1 copy of OLB.........lol!

CreedKevin397 01-04-2003 02:19 PM

About this whole mass mail thing...that sounds like a really good idea. We should do it to that one guy who did the review on the chicago show with all that false info.

Bridge of Clay 01-04-2003 03:18 PM

nah... donīt give them attention...

mtv is all about Eminem and those dirty girls who canīt sing farting...
itīs not worthy...