CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What's everyone's opionion on 'Rain'? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12661)

Alrock 09-28-2009 05:44 PM

Re: What's everyone's opionion on 'Rain'?

New album should be great if Overcome, 1000 Faces and Rain are anything to go by

nagpo 09-28-2009 08:09 PM

rain is good for something in the background.

creve 09-29-2009 06:49 AM

'Rain', as a fan of Creed since Human Clay (which sold 25 million in the states alone and sadly about 15 copies everywhere else, I find it funny when people put 'In the US alone' with Human Clay), is an ok song. As some other people have said, it's lacked quite a lot of depth that previous songs have had, but it's still better than all the other Creed attempts out there, because it still has the Creed stamp on it.

And as other people have said, it could be a huge radio hit over there in the US.

King Oropher 09-29-2009 08:58 AM

I can see this being a big hit although it would probably make people get sick of Creed like WAWO. Don't really care though because I like any song they create.

TheGreatDivide 09-29-2009 12:09 PM

its ironic for me that everytime i sing the chorus its raining and windy, those are the songs i like that I can sing it and walkout side and see it happening.

shunammite 09-29-2009 12:14 PM

If I recall most people thought the Beatles "Rain" song was mediocre. Most people are frequently wrong.

If the rain comes they run and hide their heads.
They might as well be dead.
If the rain comes, if the rain comes.
When the sun shines they slip into the shade
(When the sun shines down.)
And sip their lemonade.
(When the sun shines down.)
When the sun shines, when the sun shines.
Rain, I don't mind.
Shine, the world looks fine.

rain or shine we can take it - the idea in Creed's rain I think is you get clean in the rain - that's true - all sunshine makes a desert, need that rain.

creve 09-29-2009 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide
its ironic for me that everytime i sing the chorus its raining and windy, those are the songs i like that I can sing it and walkout side and see it happening.

Haha, well I live in Manchester over here in England, which is the equivalent of Seattle from weather, so 'Rain' would be appropriate pretty much every minute of every day :D

nagpo 09-29-2009 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creve
'Rain', as a fan of Creed since Human Clay (which sold 25 million in the states alone and sadly about 15 copies everywhere else, I find it funny when people put 'In the US alone' with Human Clay), is an ok song. As some other people have said, it's lacked quite a lot of depth that previous songs have had, but it's still better than all the other Creed attempts out there, because it still has the Creed stamp on it.

And as other people have said, it could be a huge radio hit over there in the US.

yeah, human clay was their most succesful album. It even wen't Diamond.

Rain COULD be a huge hit over here in the states, however, it is not. so far.