CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   How will "Find The Real" be Received? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7864)

benkenobi 11-03-2004 12:12 AM

How will "Find The Real" be Received?

Obviously the next single, "Find The Real" , is a pretty big step for Alter Bridge in developing their own sound. Post your thoughts on how you think radio, video (when one is made), and the charts will take in this new sound.

benkenobi 11-03-2004 12:14 AM

I think it's gonna be pretty cool for me when some of my friends here it. They have very biased opinions about this new band because of what happened with the very end of Creed. Not to mention all the more ballad type songs that Creed released as singles. I think they'll be blown away to hear that this band has almost the same lineup of guys from Creed, and I'll tell them, "Yes, these guys CAN actually rock it out!" :D

DekWannaBFlea 11-03-2004 03:01 AM

I agree completely. And i think that AB should release another hard song....and then a ballad.....just an opinion.

Wylde-Tremonti 11-03-2004 08:40 AM

Yeah... but wouldn't that be alot like what creed did for Weathered?
"My Sack Of Rice"- Bullets- One Last Breath..
I think they should release "Find the Real" then One Day Remains... Then maybe "Broken Wings" or "In Loving Memory" (tho that song may be too personal to be a single...)

revisfoot 11-03-2004 10:04 AM

I think Find the Real will do real well on the Modern Rock Charts. But, who knows? I think the song really kicks butt, and I'd love to see it be a big single, but it's so heavy, that I don't think it'll do well on some of these "ClearChannel" stations and whatnot. Like I said, though, who knows?

Bridge of Clay 11-03-2004 10:45 AM

Mark said in a gig to someone (don't recall who) from abb.net that the next singles are Broken Wings and ILM.

Michael had mentioned ILM would definately be a single down the road...

Although I wish One Day Remains could be the next single and then ILM...

FTR will rock everybody! That's the song I was hoping for and it will bring a new "wave" of fans to AB.

AndrewFromABRox 11-03-2004 12:51 PM

I really don't care, i love the song and i thinjk they can get rock puriststs through this song, but if the radio doesn't accept it well, it's still the same freakin song as before and rocks just as hard in my opinion.

DekWannaBFlea 11-03-2004 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
Mark said in a gig to someone (don't recall who) from abb.net that the next singles are Broken Wings and ILM.

Michael had mentioned ILM would definately be a single down the road...

Although I wish One Day Remains could be the next single and then ILM...

FTR will rock everybody! That's the song I was hoping for and it will bring a new "wave" of fans to AB.

Thats what he wanted it to be.....Not what they are......Down to my last is too Creedish.....

Someone said that Find the real will be the next single.

[quote]Yeah... but wouldn't that be alot like what creed did for Weathered[quote]

You are right. My bad.

Pipster 11-03-2004 06:26 PM

FTR is gettin heavy play on Razor 947 in green bay and gets lots of requests

DekWannaBFlea 11-03-2004 08:20 PM

When the hell is 'Find the real' coming out?

benkenobi 11-03-2004 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea
When the hell is 'Find the real' coming out?

I was wondering the same thing. It sounds like some stations are already playing it. The last Wind-Up E-News said it was coming in the very near future. I would say sometime before Christmas. Probably late November/early December. Just a guess though.