CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Going to St Louis!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13050)

JulieCitySlicker 03-02-2010 10:47 AM

Going to St Louis!!

Hey All!
Just thought I would pop in and let you know that I will be leaving in the morning and taking amtrak to St Louis:) I'll be down there for 2 whole weeks job hunting and looking at apartments, and checking out a couple of culinary schools as well. I'm super excited:D I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.

If you would, please pray that I'll get there and back safely! Thanks!

TrulyAmazing 03-02-2010 02:55 PM

Re: Going to St Louis!!

:hugs: :hugs: Good Journey My Julie I will Pray For Your There And Your Safe Return IN JESUS NAME Keep Us Updated In Stuff as always

JulieCitySlicker 03-03-2010 06:00 AM

TrulyAmazing 03-03-2010 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker

:hugs: you welcome my julie

TeriB19 03-05-2010 07:33 AM

Hope you're making out well and find what you're looking for Julie!!!

JulieCitySlicker 03-14-2010 12:14 AM

Thanks Everyone!
I've been having a great time here in St Louis. I looked at a couple of culinary schools and a few apartments as well. Went shopping and out to eat a few times since I've been here too!
I did have a huge annoyance happen while visiting one of the schools though. I found out that my highschool diploma that I recieved from a homeschooler, like 12 years ago was never validated by the highschool that I attended before I quit school so now I have to take GED classes when I get back to Ohio in order to go to school. So I ncan'
t even apply for a job now because I basically don't have a highschool diploma:mad1: :mad: :wtf: I was so pissed when I found this out!!

TrulyAmazing 03-14-2010 05:53 PM

Quote:

Thanks Everyone!
I've been having a great time here in St Louis. I looked at a couple of culinary schools and a few apartments as well. Went shopping and out to eat a few times since I've been here too!
I did have a huge annoyance happen while visiting one of the schools though. I found out that my highschool diploma that I recieved from a homeschooler, like 12 years ago was never validated by the highschool that I attended before I quit school so now I have to take GED classes when I get back to Ohio in order to go to school. So I ncan'
t even apply for a job now because I basically don't have a highschool diploma:mad1: :mad: :wtf: I was so pissed when I found this out!!

:hugs: hey julie i know its always something notice how that happens when your trying to make that mountain move so just keep working around it ok baby just find away around that sucker its really great to hear from you julie glad you had a safe journey

JulieCitySlicker 03-16-2010 01:53 PM

Thanks Sis :D

TrulyAmazing 03-16-2010 07:33 PM

Quote:

Thanks Sis :D

your welcome julie :graduate: :laugh: you know what when i see all the others who have got theirs they hope for us too indeed im taking mine as well and i know i got the best of prayer of warriors GLORY TO GOD when the time is right we will pass it in flying colors :laugh: im into fractions this week and longer division of course