CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed UK Tour 2010 (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12978)

Drumstick 12-30-2009 04:55 PM

Creed UK Tour 2010

As you can see, i'm pretty new here so excuse me, i am however a experienced forum user and i moderate loads of festival forums in the UK; does anyone however have any info on if there will be Creed Full Circle Tour over here in 2010 and if so, any idea when? Thanks so much :)

nagpo 12-30-2009 09:01 PM

Re: Creed UK Tour 2010

Last I checked, the band hadn't announced anything yet.

BSC 12-31-2009 05:09 AM

The band have unofficially said quite a few times they will be coming over to Europe, when bands come to Europe they usually come over to the UK as well.

The world tour starts April, and ends around October time for Alter Bridge's turn, so it could be any time between then.

When Creed come to the UK, i'll be there!

Drumstick 12-31-2009 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSC
The band have unofficially said quite a few times they will be coming over to Europe, when bands come to Europe they usually come over to the UK as well.

The world tour starts April, and ends around October time for Alter Bridge's turn, so it could be any time between then.

As will i, what do we reckon? Big venues like in the US, O2 Arena or a bit smaller like Hammersmith ? :rolleyes:

BSC 12-31-2009 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumstick
As will i, what do we reckon? Big venues like in the US, O2 Arena or a bit smaller like Hammersmith ? :rolleyes:

Hahahaha hell no.

Small venues, the same size Alter Bridge play. It makes sense considering Alter Bridge are alot more known than Creed over here.

Drumstick 12-31-2009 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSC
Hahahaha hell no.

Small venues, the same size Alter Bridge play. It makes sense considering Alter Bridge are alot more known than Creed over here.

Yeh dissapointing that, but i shall still see them :D

TrulyAmazing 12-31-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSC

First Of All, WELCOME DRUMSTICK :rockon: :rockon: SO BSC Thats The Updated INFO On The CREED UK TOUR Everybodys Looking Forward Too Hopefully There Will Be Some Dates Up Soon

Drumstick 01-01-2010 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
First Of All, WELCOME DRUMSTICK :rockon: :rockon: SO BSC Thats The Updated INFO On The CREED UK TOUR Everybodys Looking Forward Too Hopefully There Will Be Some Dates Up Soon

I honestly think dates are imminent

My Sacrifice 01-01-2010 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumstick
I honestly think dates are imminent

I agree. They tour starts in three months. I believe the full circle
tour had dates out at least threemonths prior if I am correct

Drumstick 01-01-2010 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My Sacrifice
I agree. They tour starts in three months. I believe the full circle
tour had dates out at least threemonths prior if I am correct

Well most tours do, i bought tickets to see Muse in September 2010 in December 2009 so nearly a year let alone 3 months! Thats why i think Creed are coming! woo!

Drumstick 01-01-2010 04:18 PM

Arrgghhh Announce Dates - I Need Some Creed !

Scotty 01-02-2010 06:49 PM

I'm thinking they must be coming out soon. Juts keep checking on Creed.com or here.

For the arenas they'll play? I reckon they'll play same size as Alter Bridge, maybe one or two bigger here and there. They might be able to get a smaller hall sold out at the SECC.