CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Prime Stockholm - Check them out!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6232)

The Lithium 04-03-2004 11:30 AM

Prime Stockholm - Check them out!!

Hey guys. Finally there's a Swedish rock band around. And even better. We're from the very same town. STOCKHOLM!! That's why they're named Prime Stockholm. Check their website, they're pretty good. They are from Sweden, but write in english.

PrimeSth.net

"I know that it's through
I know it's not you
I know that is me
And I don't envy you" -- Prime Sth ~ I Don't Evny You

The Lithium 04-04-2004 02:27 PM

Come on guys, tell me what you think? They're pretty good I think!!

RMadd 04-04-2004 04:42 PM

those clips from the site seem pretty cool... anywhere to find full versions of the the songs?
a question: is the band "Prime Stockholm" or "Prime STH"?

The Lithium 04-05-2004 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
those clips from the site seem pretty cool... anywhere to find full versions of the the songs?
a question: is the band "Prime Stockholm" or "Prime STH"?

You can get the full versions on Kazaa, LimeWire, DC, etc, etc. The bands name is "Prime Stockholm", but you spell it "Prime STH". If you are going to search for them on the Internet you gotta search for Prime STH.

Actually they've just released their secound album. Their last album did very well in Europe and now they are going for US. I don't know when they will release their album there, but keep your eyes open.

RMadd 04-06-2004 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
If you are going to search for them on the Internet you gotta search for Prime STH.

that could be why i didn't find anything
don't have kazaa on here b/c i lost it when my computer fucked up last week, but it looks like i'm coming up w/ stuff on Ares (kazaa is way too slow here at school, due to bandwidth restrictions but, for whatever reason, Ares, a fairly new program, to us anyway, isn't restricted, and it flies like a mofo)

The Lithium 04-06-2004 02:53 PM

I don't use Kazaa either, I use LimeWire.

creedsister 04-07-2004 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
that could be why i didn't find anything
don't have kazaa on here b/c i lost it when my computer fucked up last week, but it looks like i'm coming up w/ stuff on Ares (kazaa is way too slow here at school, due to bandwidth restrictions but, for whatever reason, Ares, a fairly new program, to us anyway, isn't restricted, and it flies like a mofo)

Same here Bearfan, I could,nt find nothing either,i dont have hi speed internet which makes it suck even more :mad:

The Lithium 04-08-2004 05:29 AM

Search for Prime Sth. Visit PrimeSth.net.

WeatheredWoman 04-08-2004 05:31 AM

Hey!! I liked what I heard :thumbsup:

Thnx for the link Bratt ;)

The Lithium 04-08-2004 05:33 AM

No problem grandie :samurai: